• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Big Injuries for TB

Rate this topic

Gosh, the Bolts have bad luck with injuries -- Stamkos with the horrific broken leg, Bishop getting hurt and ruining their first round bid last playoffs. I like them as a team, hope they all get better quick.

Wait. You want the Red Wings first round opponent (most likely) to get healthy quick?

Absolutely sucks for them, hopefully they all come back healthy in time for the playoffs and set the world on fire.

I really love the way this team is built right mixture of size and skill the only thing they lack is toughness but other than that great job Stevie.

Edited by frankgrimes

Absolutely sucks for them, hopefully they all come back healthy in time for the playoffs and set the world on fire.

I really love the way this team is built right mixture of size and skill the only thing they lack is toughness but other than that great job Stevie.

Red Wings > Lightning

I'm not the type of guy to wish injury on another te...............

SCREW THAT. OF COURSE I AM!!!!!!!

Excellent chance to take home ice away from these guys, closing out the season.

Agreed, or as Babs would put it "I think we've gut a good opp-or-tunity here in front of us"

However, glass-half-empty....if they grind through these injuries and play well without these guys, that could be a disaster for their opposition in the playoffs. A team playing well and then getting some key guys back can mean "ohtttt ohhh" time.

You realize they are likely facing us.

You realize they are likely facing us.

I do and I'd prefer both teams fully healthy.

I do and I'd prefer both teams fully healthy.

The health wasnt the part I was commenting on, it was the "set the world on fire" part. That indicates you want them to beat the Wings, which is fine but odd if you are actually a Wings fan.

There hasn't been an opportunity to grab home ice in the playoffs like this since Nick retired. 3 games in hand on TB, 2 games left head to head, Tampa Bay having injuries troubles. If we don't end up with home ice, it'll probably be our own faults. Hope the boys can get out of this funk and take advantage of the the chance.

I don't really know why you guys care whether they're healthy or not. Everybody knows that once you get in to the playoffs "anything can happen". It's just a crap shoot after that.

Or so say all the dummies anyway.