• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/12 GDT : Blue Jackets 3 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Yeah they can't say that the defense is playing too well to change. Take out Ericsson, Marchenko can match his size that he doesn't bother using, and put DK and Kronwall together with Quincey and Marchenko then Zidlicky and Smith

This sounds good.

They didn't score in one shift yet has great pressure so they're bad? I don't think I want to call someone who applies that logic.

like stated above it was mainly smith and cole, cole has played awesome so why put him with a 4th liner, and someone still trying to learn the ropes? i think you are the one with no logic

That and he had to make the decision in a split second. On the other hand you can expect from a Top2 Defender to make the right decision in that time. It's not so much this mistake alone, it's the number of mistakes made by our top pair as a whole that concerns me. I wonder if Babs is changing the system because of our new acquisitions.

I totally agree that it's not acceptable for a top pair, one thing I've noticed about Ericsson is he depends a lot on his teammates positions