• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/12 GDT : Blue Jackets 3 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Empty seats don't make noise. I think the crowd at the Masters next month will be louder. [/quothttp://www.wingingitinmotown.com/2015/3/10/8188135/andreas-athanasiou-scores-another-unreal-goale]

Attendence at the joe is bad excuses or no excuses

Infuriating how some teams are absolute ass against the rest of the league, but not against Detroit.

I try to be optimistic and look at is as when teams play Detroit, they come to play. However when we play bottom feeders, we take the night off.

I hate the jackets!!! They aren't even a good team yet always give us trouble!

What a terrible effort by most of our team tn. Jimmy let in another late period goal that killed us but he wasn't the reason we lost. Pav and hank were off tonight. I thought Smith was by far our best player. I want him playing more minutes.

41 shots on net, probably 5 or 6 quality saves

Jep, on the positive side we outshot them, on the negative side during most of these shots Bobrosky wasn't screened or the shots themselves were from garbage positions. If Wings become better at positioning especially between the goalie and the shooter they will get better results.

Almost doubled them in shots, but losing 3-1. Guess thats what happens when you face a solid goalie, and your D and goaltending are half assed.

It helps when 38 of those 41 shots are perimeter wristers into the chest with no screen. The Wings made it way too easy on Bobrovsky tonight. Very few of those shots were quality chances.

Edited by GoWings1905

I FEEL LIKE RIPPING MY HAIR OUT, Jimmy is a good goalie but man this is just not the team for him, I don't give a f***. About the numbers when my team plays good I want them to win and we do that with Mrazek but Jimmy just s***s the ******* bed almost every damn game, it be different if he could win shootouts but he can't, I don't want to see another first round exit man the only way we'll beat Tampa is if they have some key injuries, you make all that money and you barely go 500, he consistently lets 3 in before the other team even has thirty shots I'm mad and sad right now but honestly you can't deny it he needs to play better or I want him out of here.