• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/15 GDT : Red Wings 5 at Penguins 1

Rate this topic

This is an epic game day thread. Obviously. LOL~

Mraz in goal, eh? Let's see if the D stands around in front of him, too... I sure hope not! I choose to think that the last two games were so embarrassing for the Wings that they will all come out skating their butts off and trying to make amends for their brain-fart behavior. I say, the Wings shall prevail despite another morning game (kill me now) plus the curse of NBC. Stiff odds, but they can do it. LGRW!!!

Unfortunately after watching yesterday's game I can only see one outcome. Something is clearly wrong within the camp at present, hopefully nothing too drastic.

Anyone know why Cindy was scratched yesterday and is he out for today's game?

Edited by Andy Pred 48

we're going to lose this game but with a much better effort. post game comments discuss a turnaround in play and seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

i'm hoping reverse psychology works here.

Edited by DRW Dominance

Well the Pens are one of the better teams so I don't expect much, just an honest hard effort we'll see if its enough.

You say this in literally every gdt. It's okay to have expectations, frank.

Well when the team is playing against the top teams that's a reasonable expectation.

Just look at Edmonton I've expected a win against them. But Pittsburg isn't Edmonton

If Helm isn't playing, I'm not going to bother watching this one.

I skipped yesterday's game and the loss doesn't sting nearly as bad as if I had invested 2.5 hours of a Saturday afternoon into it. These s*** shows that Wings turn in for the afternoon games sure can put a sour mood into the rest of the day.

Edited by HelmFan