• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/15 GDT : Red Wings 5 at Penguins 1

Rate this topic

Helene St. James @HeleneStJames 1m1 minute ago

From pre-game lineup charts, #RedWings going with 8-40-14; 21-13-72; 26-15-56; 20-18-41; 52-55; 65-27; 2-28, Mrazek vs. Penguins

Helene St. James @HeleneStJames 33s34 seconds ago

Pre-game lineup chart has Sidney Crosby in vs. #RedWings

Edited by HockeytownRules19

Helene St. James ‏@HeleneStJames 1m1 minute ago

From pre-game lineup charts, #RedWings going with 8-40-14; 21-13-72; 26-15-56; 20-18-41; 52-55; 65-27; 2-28, Mrazek vs. Penguins

Helene St. James ‏@HeleneStJames 33s34 seconds ago

I like everything except 52 being with 55.

Helene St. James ‏@HeleneStJames 1m1 minute ago

Helene St. James ‏@HeleneStJames 33s34 seconds ago

That fourth line is still a tough one to watch. If they don't pick up they're PK,they have very little use on the team.

Here is to hoping Mrazek makes Babs second guess starting Jimmy from here on out!

That fourth line is still a tough one to watch. If they don't pick up they're PK,they have very little use on the team.

Will be much better when Helm returns and bumps Andy out of the lineup

Honestly, the only difference I think they could/should have made earlier in the year is Callahan or Ferraro in for Andersson.

I think Miller's a great fourth-line player, and Glendening's done well most of the year. Andy doesn't bring much, IMO. I think Callahan (when healthy) or Ferraro would provide more speed, a better forecheck and chip in more on offense.

Honestly, the only difference I think they could/should have made earlier in the year is Callahan or Ferraro in for Andersson.

I think Miller's a great fourth-line player, and Glendening's done well most of the year. Andy doesn't bring much, IMO. I think Callahan (when healthy) or Ferraro would provide more speed, a better forecheck and chip in more on offense.

The biggest problem with Andersson is that as a C he creats zero offense, causing he's wingers to be nonfactors.