• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jeff48109

Datsyuk out at least 2 games

Rate this topic

Not necesarily. Our wingers are still healthy (Tats, Nyquist, Cole, Abby, and now Helm). All this does is move Sheahan up to the 2nd line center and either put Weiss in as 3rd line center or Andy as 4th C.

glendening will be 2nd line C. mark my words we'll see the madness

Not necesarily. Our wingers are still healthy (Tats, Nyquist, Cole, Abby, and now Helm). All this does is move Sheahan up to the 2nd line center and either put Weiss in as 3rd line center or Andy as 4th C.

I know it's not a necessity, but I'd like too see Babs try it. Especially against a bad Panther team. Under no circumstances I want to see Glendening anywhere near the top again. That being said, it'll most likely be Sheahan with Weiss taking his spot on the third line

exactly! Glenny is at his best on the 4th line.

Nyquist - Zetterberg - Cole

Abby - Sheahan - Tatar

Helm - Weiss - Pulkkinen

Miller - Andersson - Glendening

I don't think I am missing anyone there....but that would be a nice line combo at least to start the game in Florida.

My sis-in-law lives outside of Sunrise and will representing Red Wings South at the game! Lets Go Wings!

This is lame because Helmer coming back and I don't think I am the only one that wants that Tots - Pav - Helm line reunited because they were lights out. Get well soon Pav!

You guys really think Weiss will be 3rd line center? Just the other day Anderson was centering the 3rd line. I see the same thing for these two games Pasha is out unfortunately.

You know, I choose to ignore Andersson as often as I can. Plus I hate Weiss on the fourth line more then I hate Andersson there. So I choose to believe Babs will do the smart thing and put Weiss on the third.

I know it's not a necessity, but I'd like too see Babs try it. Especially against a bad Panther team. Under no circumstances I want to see Glendening anywhere near the top again. That being said, it'll most likely be Sheahan with Weiss taking his spot on the third line

We struggle against this bad Panther team, I'm more confident vs. Tampa.

"Hopefully when Dats comes back Tatar will get hurt." -said no one(yet thought by everyone)

Everyone secretly hopes Tatar will get hurt?

I don't think anyone even thinks he would be injured. It might be more reasonable to say that about Z considering his history. But I don't get the Tatar reference