• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/20 GDT : Red Wings 1 Tampa Bay Lightning 3

Rate this topic

Sweet jesus. Win this game please. I can't take another Night of the Living Trolls.

Look on the bright side: it makes it easier to know who to block. One touch of a button, and bingo bango bunghole this place is enjoyable again!

Don't how much of this I'll be able to see, I'm taking the nieces out to see Cinderella.

But god do I hope we win.

LET'S GO WINGS!

Aww, you're such a good uncle.

LGW!

Look on the bright side: it makes it easier to know who to block. One touch of a button, and bingo bango bunghole this place is enjoyable again!

Don't tell me you blocked the "Elder Troll"? The one who tries to use seniority as a way of validating his opinion and whose main troll weapon is the eyeroll and/or calling people Crymson.

Don't how much of this I'll be able to see, I'm taking the nieces out to see Cinderella.

But god do I hope we win.

LET'S GO WINGS!

The Wings organization is kinda like Cinderella-just a blue collar franchise wanting to go to the dance.

In my version the roles would be:

The fairy godmother played by Mike Illitch

The evil stepmother holding Cinderella back played by Ken Holland

The dancing mice played by Tatar and Nyquist

Aging but wise King wanting his Children to find happiness played by Zetterberg

The ugly step sisters played by Big E and Quincey

The grand duke(kings right hand man) played by Pav

Lucifer the useless cat played by Weiss

Bruno the slow dog played by Babs

The self obssesed prince holding Cinderellas happiness(Stanley cup) Played by Bettman

And of course the beaten down, pushed around Cinderella would be played by Jimmy Howard

And the raggedy pumpkin taking Cinderella to the dance played by Joe Louis Arena

Edited by wings87

Don't tell me you blocked the "Elder Troll"? The one who tries to use seniority as a way of validating his opinion and whose main troll weapon is the eyeroll and/or calling people Crymson.

BLOCK ALL THE TROLLS

What a lamb. Thank you for noticing!

:lol:

Some dude on twitter just said that there are no line-up changes for Detroit tonight.

Also, it's Filpulla's birthday.

That really says something about Weiss's situation. You really couldn't argue that everyone played well enough to stay in

Aww, you're such a good uncle.

LGW!

My niece said its a good thing I buy them stuff and take them places, Cuz no one else spanks them when they're bad but me.

To which I replied, well it must be working, Cuz you guys don't misbehave around me anymore, do you?

And she asked me if that's why were going to see Cinderella, because they've been good.

Ha.

I was going to send kip, but they don't like heights or hot air balloons.

The Wings organization is kinda like Cinderella-just a blue collar franchise wanting to go to the dance.

In my version the roles would be:

The fairy godmother played by Mike Illitch

The evil stepmother holding Cinderella back played by Ken Holland

The dancing mice played by Tatar and Nyquist

Aging but wise King wanting his Children to find happiness played by Zetterberg

The ugly step sisters played by Big E and Quincey

The grand duke(kings right hand man) played by Pav

Lucifer the useless cat played by Weiss

Bruno the slow dog played by Babs

The self obssesed prince holding Cinderellas happiness(Stanley cup) Played by Bettman

And of course the beaten down, pushed around Cinderella would be played by Jimmy Howard

And the raggedy pumpkin taking Cinderella to the dance played by Joe Louis Arena

That's pretty good.

Now If only we can get them to stop talking about balls and play some damn hockey.