• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/24 GDT : Coyotes 5 at Red Wings 4 (OT)

Rate this topic

I hate how every time Howie has a bad game or loses to a bad team it's not his fault, it is, your starting goalie making elite money needs to be above .500 the wings aren't that bad, Miller was good with Buffalo

No he wasn't. He was never the same after his beast olympics.

weiss or cleary. ive got a dollar on cleary

I forgot he was on the team for a minute. Ugh. If Cleary goes in over Weiss, I might lose my s***. They absolutely have to move him this summer. This situation is ridiculous. What a waste for Weiss and the team.

Flipped to Jurassic Park to avoid watching the replays. Damn you Newman

Clever girl...

Oh my god, how is this game on howard?! Goals 1 & 3 he had no chance... sure the 2nd one he probably wants to have back... What can you do.

if any of you guys missed this post, don't worry, just go back to every GDT that Howard has played in that game and its the same post for every goal he gives up...seems that every goal he gives up, someone says he had no chance. No offense to you Hockeytown19, its just were sick of excuses for Howard. Not that you're making up excuses, but its always the same thing when someone tries to defend Howard.

Inconsistent play, can look like an MVP caliber QB one drive the next he's overthrowing wide open players and throwing interceptions at the goal line.

Better than the guy I have to deal with...Jay Cutler

Edited by MotorCityMadness

I wish I could neg you into oblivion. I get he doesn't take chances on his big kronwalls anymore, but Pisswall? Really? This is low even for you

ok, ok, a little harsh, but I am really frustrated with him. How come it seemed that after he signed his contract he stopped? Just irks me.

Howard is not helping lately IMO but this defense is awful. Kronwall screening the goalie for a goal every game, Smith is well...Smith, Ericsson shouldn`t get out of the press box. Time is running out to get healthy and start playing much better before playoffs. First round exit at this rate and might be in 4

ok, ok, a little harsh, but I am really frustrated with him. How come it seemed that after he signed his contract he stopped? Just irks me.

Yeah that 4.75M he earns is really bloated.

He stopped Kronwalling after Lidstrom retired because this team relies on him to a) stay healthy and b) he’s probably worried about getting suspended. I know I don’t want him out there running around looking for that hit.