• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/24 GDT : Coyotes 5 at Red Wings 4 (OT)

Rate this topic

They didn't deserve to win this game. What a complete and total embarrassment. Pulling a win out of that pile of garbage they turned in would distract from exactly how poor of a hockey team they really are right now... and they need to take a look in the mirror and realize that fact.

Hey Red Wings, you just lost to this team...

Martin Erat - Sam Gagner - Shane Doan

C. Cunningham - C. Reider - David Moss

Mark Acrobello - Kyle Chipchura - J. Szwarz

Lauri Korpikoski - Joe Vitale - B.J. Crombeen

Oliver Ekman-Larsson - Michael Stone

Andrew Campbell - K. Dahlbeck

John Moore - Connor Murphy

Mike Smith

Be ashamed.

Be honest. How many of these guys could walk into your room right now and you'd know who they were?

Doan's "passion" makes him look like a whiny ***** to me. That's just my opinion, if you dig his passion that's cool. Cole hits quite a bit if I recall. And he's not a "small, soft euro."

He will be if he plays for this team long enough.

Like it or not Howard's our guy. This was a game of puck luck and weird bounces. But obviously Mrazek would've stopped those deflection goals with pure aggression...

puck luck? 3 of the 5 goals were softer than fresh baked bread...Jimmy made 2 good saves during the 5 on 3. That's it. The rest of the time he was horrid. With goals like that, he should be the one in GR.

Franzen says he doesn't think anything is Howard's fault either

I think you must be the person that runs the Wing's official Facebook feed and writes after a game like tonight: "Valiant effort by Howard who saved 16 of 21 tonight but the Wings fall in overtime 5-4."

p.s. Text Franzen and ask him if he can start in goal next game.

He's not as bad as people make him out to be, but for the sake of conversation, who cares? He played great in the 1st half. Anyone who disagrees with that is probably just a Howard hater. Since then? He's been pretty bad outside of a couple games, notably the one against the Rangers where he stole 2 points. I think people just want some consistency from Jimmy is all.

They didn't deserve to win this game. What a complete and total embarrassment. Pulling a win out of that pile of garbage they turned in would distract from exactly how poor of a hockey team they really are right now... and they need to take a look in the mirror and realize that fact.

Hey Red Wings, you just lost to this team...

Martin Erat - Sam Gagner - Shane Doan

C. Cunningham - C. Reider - David Moss

Mark Acrobello - Kyle Chipchura - J. Szwarz

Lauri Korpikoski - Joe Vitale - B.J. Crombeen

Oliver Ekman-Larsson - Michael Stone

Andrew Campbell - K. Dahlbeck

John Moore - Connor Murphy

Mike Smith

Be ashamed.

i dont even know half of them players lol

No worries, I refilled my glass for OT.

But am I wrong? Howard had a bad day. But he is our guy. Deal with it y'all

Nope, I completely agree with you. Rough game for Jimmy no doubt, but the same crowd that will never acknowledge his good moments, are going to pounce all over this one.

I don't care who is in goal for the Wings anymore. They just need to win games and quickly.

puck luck? 3 of the 5 goals were softer than fresh baked bread...Jimmy made 2 good saves during the 5 on 3. That's it. The rest of the time he was horrid. With goals like that, he should be the one in GR.

My question is why the hell doesn`t he get pulled when it is clear that he is having a bad game. If Bab`s hooks him after goal three the Wings get 2 points this game. Coaching cost this game.

brutal losing streak lately we suck

My question is why the hell doesn`t he get pulled when it is clear that he is having a bad game. If Bab`s hooks him after goal three the Wings get 2 points this game. Coaching cost this game.

Exactly Mrazek should've been in after Howard let in 3 goals after 9 shots against the NHL's worst team

I think you must be the person that runs the Wing's official Facebook feed and writes after a game like tonight: "Valiant effort by Howard who saved 16 of 21 tonight but the Wings fall in overtime 5-4."

p.s. Text Franzen and ask him if he can start in goal next game.

Franzen wants to know why you would ask that after sucha valiant effort by Howard?

He's not as bad as people make him out to be, but for the sake of conversation, who cares? He played great in the 1st half. Anyone who disagrees with that is probably just a Howard hater. Since then? He's been pretty bad outside of a couple games, notably the one against the Rangers where he stole 2 points. I think people just want some consistency from Jimmy is all.

Well, he's consistently inconsistent...

We had much better team defense earlier in the year and Howard was sharper. The combination made both parties look better than they are. Now team defense isn't so solid and Howard's not as sharp, and both parties are looking worse than they are. It's tough to argue that Howard hasn't been weak down the stretch, but the team around him hasn't been good either. Howard's making top 10 money so you expect more out of him than you can from some of our other guys, but it doesn't change the fact that he really isn't getting much help right now.

Howard, like everyone else on this team right now, needs to get sharper fast, or it'll be another quick playoff exit.

Responses like that make your views seem less credible. Anyway Doan trying to run Nyquist at the end of the 3rd is a perfect example of the reason I don't like him. There was maybe 3 seconds left and it was entirely pointless.

If it intimidates an already shy player like Nyquist, how is it pointless? I doubt Doan would run a tougher player the same way.