3/26 GDT: Sharks 6 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Wlecome to HowardDidn'tHaveAChance.com!

Feel free to browse our inventory :)

Our most popular have been

"Ericsson with the turnover!"

"Screened by his own man!" and the always popular

"It's the Defense!!"

Hurry now while we have our 2-for-1 special, and don't forget that you're shipping and handling are free when Howard's SV% is below .900!!

1. There's no bashing. He's let in two that should have been stopped. I didn't say he sucked or make a "bashing" type comment. I'm sick of hearing someone is bashing Howard if you state the obvious: he hasn't been good at all.

2. Your goalie gets paid to bail the defensemen out from time to time. He hasn't done that very much at all.

3. You can make excuses all day long but it's not just me or the people in the blog saying this. Mickey, the coaches, hell....even Jimmy has said he hasn't been good.

you sound a little butthurt. I never said he's been good, of course he hasn't been good. but you're flatout wrong to claim he should've stopped any of these. if he was better he would've had the 2nd, brodeur could've let in the other two Edited by mustbeburtreynolds

bottom line is, 3 goals on 9 shots...howard is done. He is absolutely the worst $5M goalie in the world. Happy Birthday s***brick, now get the the f*** out of here! You should be ashamed of yourself! Why don't you just hang em up? We can't evenf****** trade this piece of dick now. So glad you won't be starting next season.f****** disgrace. I hate, but love being right.

Sorry but this won't be the last of Howard...

As a Howard supporter I am, still think he needs pulled tonight and get his head straight but he is far from he only problem on this team right now... Once again, more giveaways, destroyed on face offs, our PP looks like garbage... Howard is helping the situation, but they sure aren't helping him either.

^This. A thousand times. If you're not Carie Price or Pekka Rinne you only look as good as the team in front of you. It's easy to blame Howard, but the whole team plays like garbage right now.

Wlecome to HowardDidn'tHaveAChance.com!

Feel free to browse our inventory :)

Our most popular have been

"Ericsson with the turnover!"

"Screened by his own man!" and the always popular

"It's the Defense!!"

Hurry now while we have our 2-for-1 special, and don't forget that you're shipping and handling are free when Howard's SV% is below .900!!

Selective reading? 95% of this unbearable GDT are rants about Howard.

Babs needs to send a message to himself: Hey Mike, youre a stubborn prick. Shuffle your D pairings and bench Andersson"

He's been slow to react, but the way this team has played- I doubt that shuffling the same players around would make much of a differance. New players should have been brought up.