• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jersey Wing

3/26 GDT: Sharks 6 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Howard is in....we lost already. Pretty sad when you score 4 or more goals and can't win. Can't wait to tear Jimmy apart tonight! Hey Babs, when you go to Toronto this summer, we'll send you Jimmy. I am sick of Babcock and his experiments to get people going...he is gonna f*** around and back out of the playoffs.

I can careless if Babcock runs to Toronto anymore as well. He’s not the miracle people are trying to make him out to be. There’s much deeper problems in the Maple Leafs organization than just the head coach position. Babcock rode the final momentum of the Bowman era talent and was fortunate enough to win a Stanley Cup in that residual period. This team hasn't done anything relevant in over half a decade besides making quick playoff exits. Babcock preaches the same old excuses after every game, but it seems like this team doesn't adjust materially nor show up ready half of the time. Nevermind the fact that the defense keeps making the same boneheaded plays time after time. I hope Howard has a solid game tonight, but I honestly think he's still injured and shouldn't be starting at all (his body language last game seemed to imply as much anyhow).

lol look at Kindl's stats this season compared to Brendan Smith's. Kindl has 1 more point and more goals despite playing less than half of the games of Smith. Also Kindl is a + player compared to Brendan's -

That's kind of pathetic when he's paired with Zidlicky and they get offensive zone starts

Have always said Kindl is one of our best offensive d men. Especially creating chances in the offensive zone through passing or just getting a shot on net from the blueline. Smith is our best at jumping in the play on the rush just needs to simplify and that will turn into more points. Still seems so nervous with the puck

lol look at Kindl's stats this season compared to Brendan Smith's. Kindl has 1 more point and more goals despite playing less than half of the games of Smith. Also Kindl is a + player compared to Brendan's -

Both are 1st round busts at this point. Hardly serviceable as bottom pairing Dmen.

Happy Birthday 31st James Howard!!!

Prediction: Howard moves either slighty towards losing the starting job or slightly towards keeping it. Or somewhere in between.

And whichever way it may be, it won't be his fault.

Smith is young and has had a revolving door of partners, I think he has gotten better since he's been with Zilidicky, what's Ericssons excuse? Also if we are picking apart young dman, why is Dekeyser also immune?

Edited by ben_usmc

last game outcome was collective responsibility, even though jimmy has done little to help us win.

today's is the game to win if they want to prove this team is capable of doing damage in playoff.

wings 4-1, four different scorers, helm with couple though

ps. it looks like guppies are having a good season: there is a good chance of no choking this year ;)

Let's get a W on turtle day!

Howard is in....we lost already. Pretty sad when you score 4 or more goals and can't win. Can't wait to tear Jimmy apart tonight! Hey Babs, when you go to Toronto this summer, we'll send you Jimmy. I am sick of Babcock and his experiments to get people going...he is gonna f*** around and back out of the playoffs.

Starting this already lol chill dude.

I'm at All-State Chorus and the all-state music teachers' in-service, so I doubt I can find a feed of the game. I will likely be on wifi following the thread if the concert venue tonight has wifi access.

Hopefully the boys come out with a mad-on and play a full sixty. Details in the recap of the action are greatly appreciated in advance.

Let's Go Wings!

Smith is young and has had a revolving door of partners, I think he has gotten better since he's been with Zilidicky, what's Ericssons excuse? Also if we are picking apart young dman, why is Dekeyser also immune?

Because Dekeyser hasn't been bad. Compared to Smith, he has 2x the PTS, way better +/- (tied with Dats actually for team lead), more blocked shots, and has been a regular penalty killer all season.

In my opinion, Smith has just been such a bitter disappointment any way I look at it. Like most of you I notice those few great stretches he has and then it just disappears that quickly. I'm really not trying to slam the guy but I am having such a hard time figuring this dude out.