• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Wings_Dynasty

Opinion: Petr Mrazek should be starting Game 1

Rate this topic

The difference between mrazek's inconsistency and Howard's is that Howard is a vet. What you see is what you get with Howard. The sky is the limit for Mrazek.

Yeah, he is 23. That's what's so excitin. He is only gonna keep getting better. The way he bounces back after a bad start speaks volumes about the kid.

I don't give breaks to players just because they're young. You play how you play.

I'm fine with Mrazek as #1 right now, he's a good goalie so far. But all those hailing him as the new #1 in Detroit are going to be real disappointed when Howard is back as the go to guy in due time. And I'm guessing the Howard head hunting will only intensify from there.

Where were all of you when ppl were trashing Howard's first half of the season bc of his terrible SO's and defense that bailed him out?

I swear you have to be Crymson.

Ken and Mick said McCollum is something like 12-1-1 in his last few starts. He's also got better AHL numbers than Andrew Hammond...

He's also playing for a job for next season...

Edited by DSM

Yeah and he's played not even one full game in the NHL.

One thing is for sure. He isn't going to get a shot at playing in the NHL down in the AHL racking up great numbers. If we don't give him that opportunity, he will get it elsewhere.

Yeah out of nowhere after a week of sitting Howard is just gonna show up and beat one of the best teams in the nhl since the trade deadline? Keep dreaming.

Well, Mrazek is starting and can't win games, so I guess we should just stick with that until the playoffs are missed?

One thing is for sure. He isn't going to get a shot at playing in the NHL down in the AHL racking up great numbers. If we don't give him that opportunity, he will get it elsewhere.

I'm going to laugh if McCollum steals another teams backup job next season. His AHL numbers the past two years are better than anything Howard put up down there. However, Babs didn't want to give him a shot because he let in 3 goals playing mop up duty years ago. I couldn't believe he didn't get a start when Mrazek was dumping the bed before Howard returned...

And yes, I did laugh when Joey MacDonald got plucked on waivers and became the Flames starter, all the while Gustavsson was on his way to becoming the most useless signing since Uwe Krupp.

Edited by DSM

Its okay, I heard Hammond's a fraud anyway.

What's bryzgalov up to?

It's funny seeing people post jokes about Bryzgalov on here now, but a few years ago when he was playing out of his mind in a 7 game first round series against the Wings, guaranteed some of those same people were saying "OMG Bryz is too good..we just might lose this series", etc, etc, etc.....

Doesn't look that way.

Ansar Khan@AnsarKhanMLive 4m4 minutes ago

Howard is starting tomorrow.13 retweets4 favorites

Weird sorry about that , they said mrazek on mlive wings post and I saw comments from wings players saying they believe in mrazek and there behind him

Guess Babcock changed his mind?

f*** howard playing tomorrow ... Just saw that the magic man is back!

Thank god

Edited by nyqvististhefuture