• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/28 GDT : Lightning 0 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Wings will win, because I am going to have to miss the game today. :glare: I left explicit instructions for Gus Gus and Pookie to light up Bishop (Goalie Giagantor). The other three Wings who score will be Tater, Tinky, and Big E, just because that would be cool. D shows up and shuts down Stamkos - don't laugh, it could happen!!

Looking forward to two great games this weekend where we score more than them! LGRW!!!!! :yahoo:

Ok so we should have hammered the Coyotes the Sharks were there for the taking and we blew both games. In the realism of what should happen with the game we should be on for a beating. But the way things are going and the players we are missing logic says it should be a nice easy afternoon and 2 points for the men from Tampa, but I've got a funny feeling that the boys just might upset the apple cart and surprise us with a stunning effort today.

from Khan

Babcock said he's not sure yet if Datsyuk will play. He'll find out either before or after the warmups.
If Datsyuk can't go, Cleary will be in the lineup. Babcock said he hadn't decided who'd be second line center if Datsyuk is out.