• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/28 GDT : Lightning 0 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

I don't get why people leave early. Who cares about the traffic. You never know what will happen. Look at all the people that missed Gaborik's flip by Hasek in the last minute of the game. Now I know that's not going to happen but....

What's funny is that *because* so many people leave early, the people that stay until the buzzer don't have any worse traffic.

I don't get why people leave early. Who cares about the traffic. You never know what will happen. Look at all the people that missed Gaborik's flip by Hasek in the last minute of the game. Now I know that's not going to happen but....

I missed howies case wash to Crosby. Worst mistake ever listening to my friends to leave early. Now we've never left early again since.

Stopping by a Starbucks on the way home from All-States (the guest conductor was Major Toven from the U.S. Army and he had several members of Pershing's Own accompanying the chorus, what a phenomenal experience for my student!). The concert kicked serious ass and it seems like the Wings are as well. What's the short recap?

Stopping by a Starbucks on the way home from All-States (the guest conductor was Major Toven from the U.S. Army and he had several members of Pershing's Own accompanying the chorus, what a phenomenal experience for my student!). The concert kicked serious ass and it seems like the Wings are as well. What's the short recap?

We're kicking ass! How's that ;)