• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
nyqvististhefuture

Erik cole - what the hell's going on with him ?

Rate this topic

As I recall he was hit near the temple with a stick. A but end too the cheek or something like that. He could most certainly play with cracked bone. My guess would be something inside the brain isn't right on.

Possibly pinched nerve in the neck.

Edited by KATIEBARTHEDOOR24

Why does Z get all the grit? I want these lines for the playoffs.

Z-DATSYUK-ABBY

COLE-SHEAHAN-NYQUIST

TATAR-GLENNY-JURCO

MILLER-ANDY-HELM

KRONNER-DK

E-MARCHENKO

QUINCEY-ZIDS

Interesting idea about putting the guy who leads the team in goals on the 3rd line. ??? Tats and Sheahan do a switcharoo and I like it thiugh

Interesting idea about putting the guy who leads the team in goals on the 3rd line. ??? Tats and Sheahan do a switcharoo and I like it thiugh

There is no C on that line if you do that. I don't think Sheahan is truly capable of being a bonafide 2nd line center in the playoffs either. Not yet anyway.

I don't mind tatar on the third, but I'd prefer nyquist down there. They both thrive off lesser competition, Gus more so then Tatar.

Edited by WingsallTheway

Tatar has gone missing. Bench him if you have to. Definitely shouldn't be on the second line anymore.

Tatar has gone missing. Bench him if you have to. Definitely shouldn't be on the second line anymore.

He's gone missing? It's been two games since he had a goal and an assist.

His production has come down a little but he's still playing well and generating chances, moreso than a lot of guys on the team.

Tatar and Nyquist on the third line does create a mismatch, and one that just may get both of them going again. If they draw better d-men, it's easier for Hank and Pavel to rack up the points. I always liked the chemistry of Sheahan-Tatar-Nyquist.

Tatar and Nyquist on the third line does create a mismatch, and one that just may get both of them going again. If they draw better d-men, it's easier for Hank and Pavel to rack up the points. I always liked the chemistry of Sheahan-Tatar-Nyquist.

Problem is, then our second line is very weak and a mismatch for us.

**** did Cole get concussed or something? We would be so much bigger with him and Mule in the lineup

Mule's size is irrelevant since he rarely uses it. It's like saying the Wings could really use Kindl's size.

I haven't heard any specific update about Cole. When it happened they were speculating it could be a nerve in his shoulder. He kind of got his head jammed up.

It's funny what a lot of people here are saying. I don't think Cole has looked off at all. He's been driving the net which is absolutely unheard of here in Red Wing country, hitting some posts, coming into the zone with speed. On the contrary, I actually wish he was in. We could really use him down the final stretch here.

He's more of a factor out there than Cleary or Weiss, both of whom played yesterday...what a great signing Cleary was, with his ONE GOAL. (Sorry, it still irks me...)

He's more of a factor out there than Cleary or Weiss, both of whom played yesterday...what a great signing Cleary was, with his ONE GOAL. (Sorry, it still irks me...)

Not Cleary's fault. He's being dragged down by 4th line jobbers as linemates. Wayne Gretzky couldn't score on a line with Miller and Glenfiddich.

Edited by GMRwings1983

He's gone missing? It's been two games since he had a goal and an assist.

His production has come down a little but he's still playing well and generating chances, moreso than a lot of guys on the team.

He is not scoring at nearly the same rate.

He turns the puck over.

And doesn't want to get hit.

He's a huge reason why we are struggling.

And yet, as far as a per game goal scoring rate.... Dan Cleary's one goal in 16 games still puts him above Tomas Jurco's 3 in 62 and Joakim Andersson's 2 in 65.... and he's not far behind Drew Miller's 5 in 79.