• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/5 GDT : Washington Capitals 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

The Wings need to tune everything else out. Just the Capitals. No Boston or Ottawa or Pittsburgh, just Washington. Win every shift.

In the words of the immortal Herb Brooks: "Play your game...play your game...play your game..."

I'm on vacation and the condo doesn't get NHL Network...but gamecenter has it blacked out. Anyone know where I can stream the game today?

You may be able to "pretend" that you are on vacation outside of the US and use gamecenter.

Ansar Khan @AnsarKhanMLive now

Based on warmups, Sheahan moving to wing as Abdelkader's replacement on line with Zetterberg and Nyquist.

Ansar Khan @AnsarKhanMLive 22s23 seconds ago

Other lines: Helm-Datsyuk-Tatar Pulkkinen-Andersson-Weiss Miller-Glendening-Cleary

I like Sheahan on that line more than Tatar.

Cleary in over Jurco again?

I'm not Jurco's biggest fan but if hes not going to play send him down. Cleary is the worst player i've seen put on the wings uniform since the lockout.... hes so irrelevant I dont understand.

The whole time hes on the ice you can tell his job is to just get his shift done without screwing up

I'm not Jurco's biggest fan but if hes not going to play send him down. Cleary is the worst player i've seen put on the wings uniform since the lockout.... hes so irrelevant I dont understand.

The whole time hes on the ice you can tell his job is to just get his shift done without screwing up

Jurco is injured

....and that's why he will score two goals today (one off his shoulder, the other off his arse) and Babs will use that to move Cleary up to the top line.

This worked last game...

Let's Go Wings! Do good, don't suck!

I have a feeling they come out with a bit of a mad on. Detailed recap of the action in the GDT is thanked in advance as I have no feed at my parents' house.