• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
mackel

Who do you hope the Wings play in the 1st Round?

Rate this topic

Looking at the standings today, things seem quite fluid in the top and bottom 3 spots in the conference.

Assuming we make the playoffs, which of the likely matchups would you prefer... the Rangers, Canadiens or Lightning?

Personally, I'd like a matchup with the Rangers.

Edited by mackel

You have to beat the best to win it all. Doesn't matter who we play. I'd love it if we took on Tampa in the first round, Montreal in the second, Rangers in the CF, and the Blues, Hawks, or Preds in the SCF. If this team's gonna win, let's win in style against the best teams. I don't want a consolation second round exit just because we got stuck with an easy first round matchup.

at this point, I think 100% of us just want to make it...it's getting worse every day. IF we do get in, I would take the Rags first choice. Price is just too good, and Tampa has had our number for years. I don't think we'd beat any of them, but the Rangers would be a better match up I think...again, I would take the Charleston Chiefs if it meant getting to the dance...

You have to beat the best to win it all. Doesn't matter who we play. I'd love it if we took on Tampa in the first round, Montreal in the second, Rangers in the CF, and the Blues, Hawks, or Preds in the SCF. If this team's gonna win, let's win in style against the best teams. I don't want a consolation second round exit just because we got stuck with an easy first round matchup.

What are you talking about haha.

We don't deserve the playoffs the way we've played the past 5 weeks but I think I'd rather Tampa Bay. Montreal and the NY Rangers have been tough to beat lately. Although I think we match up well against the Rangers, they are playing better hockey than everyone the past month.