• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wings7

Joe Louis Arena Game Entertainment

Rate this topic

Anyone who complains about the in game entertainment at the Joe should attend a sporting event in Toronto. Toronto treats their fans like a bunch of 12 year olds with ADD. EVERY stoppage in play, they either blast music so loud to the point where you can't even talk to the person sitting beside you, or the person in the stand with the mic is talking. They don't give you any time to talk about the game with the people around you. I stopped going to Toronto sporting events because I found the in game entertainment insulting.

Anyone who complains about the in game entertainment at the Joe should attend a sporting event in Toronto. Toronto treats their fans like a bunch of 12 year olds with ADD. EVERY stoppage in play, they either blast music so loud to the point where you can't even talk to the person sitting beside you, or the person in the stand with the mic is talking. They don't give you any time to talk about the game with the people around you. I stopped going to Toronto sporting events because I found the in game entertainment insulting.

Yeah plus tickets are insanely priced for games at the ACC. Went to see the Wings play there once. 4 tickets cost us $800 plus fees on Stubhub, and we were maybe 15-20 rows from the rafters. Never again. Might as well spend some of that on more gas and go to the Joe and save $500.

Yeah plus tickets are insanely priced for games at the ACC. Went to see the Wings play there once. 4 tickets cost us $800 plus fees on Stubhub, and we were maybe 15-20 rows from the rafters. Never again. Might as well spend some of that on more gas and go to the Joe and save $500.

Jesus christ. And I thought it was expensive here in Vancouver to go to a Canucks game...

Jesus christ. And I thought it was expensive here in Vancouver to go to a Canucks game...

Yeah. It's cause Leaf fans have bought every seat for the next few years even though their team sucks. I don't get it. Not easy to get cheap tickets at all, unless maybe hitting up a hard up scalper midway through the second. lol

Yeah. It's cause Leaf fans have bought every seat for the next few years even though their team sucks. I don't get it. Not easy to get cheap tickets at all, unless maybe hitting up a hard up scalper midway through the second. lol

Have you considered beating up the best dressed people heading into the arena and taking their tickets?

Then scalping those tickets.

Do that three or four times and you can afford to buy the tickets when the wings come to town.

Have you considered beating up the best dressed people heading into the arena and taking their tickets?

Then scalping those tickets.

Do that three or four times and you can afford to buy the tickets when the wings come to town.

Good idea. Or just head down there for game time when the Wings are in Toronto and only have to do it once. My luck though i'd pick the drug kingpins with their machine gun toting bodyguards waiting in a car across the street.

Good idea. Or just head down there for game time when the Wings are in Toronto and only have to do it once. My luck though i'd pick the drug kingpins with their machine gun toting bodyguards waiting in a car across the street.

See I had the thought of doing it when the wings were in town, but the thought of not buying the tickets to the wings game made me feel like an animal.

And no Canadian is going to sick their guards on you, as long as you apologize as you're running away.

;)

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter