• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Motown4013

Helene St. James says Howard starts and Z and Pavel reunited

Rate this topic

sorry, no link attached but Helene St. James is reporting that Pavel is likely".......and if he is playing, they will reunite Pavs and Z. Also indicates that Howard gets the start. Abby, Cole still out. Most likely Ferraro will be in for Cleary. WOOT. Let's go Wings!!!!!

This is GREAT news if indeed he is in! Pav and Z together make a world of difference! Wonder who the other winger will be? How about Pulkkamania?

Z - Pav - Pulk

Nyquist - Weiss - Helm

Tatar - Sheahan - Jurco

Miller - Glenden - Ferrari

...I believe Helm will be up front, no matter, putting Pulk with Weiss/Gus, could be a good line too!

This is GREAT news if indeed he is in! Pav and Z together make a world of difference! Wonder who the other winger will be? How about Pulkkamania?

Z - Pav - Pulk

Nyquist - Weiss - Helm

Tatar - Sheahan - Jurco

Miller - Glenden - Ferrari

...I believe Helm will be up front, no matter, putting Pulk with Weiss/Gus, could be a good line too!

Lines have already come out...

Helm - Datsyuk - Zetterberg

Nyquist - Sheahan - Tatar

Weiss - Andersson - Pulkkinen

Miller - Glendening - Ferraro

"Coach, please play me on the same line as that fast winger with stone hands who doesn't score"

If this is true, then Datsyuk doesn't know what's good for him (playing with Kovy in Russia).

According to some Helm is a top 6 elite scorer though, He deserves more time then Tatar and Nyquist.

"Coach, please play me on the same line as that fast winger with stone hands who doesn't score"

If this is true, then Datsyuk doesn't know what's good for him (playing with Kovy in Russia).

It was the same song and dance with people bitching about Abby on the top line with him last season.

It was the same song and dance with people bitching about Abby on the top line with him last season.

Datsyuk would be one of the league leaders in scoring every season if he had a legit winger on his line, not a Cleary, Bertuzzi, Helm, etc. Total waste of a guy's talent.