• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ShereKhan

Erik Cole out for season, playoffs due to spinal cord contusion

Rate this topic

All well. Things just seem to unravel here as this season comes to an end. Bad luck but we were ok before this trade so I just hope we get the job done in Montreal and win 16 more after Saturday.

I f***en knew it man ! Ughh

And before everyone says we couldn't of predicted he'd get hurt which is true ... End result is this ended up being a wasted trade and wasted assets

Very frustrating to see him gone ... Could of done some great things with cole and mule in the playoffs

Obviously that weakens our team considerably. Let's just hope that Abby recovers soon. We need big guys who are able to crash the net.

Swear if we lose abby longterm were done Edited by nyqvististhefuture

Kenny can't seem to do anything right.

Hopefully, Franzen will be back next week and will channel his 2008-2010 BEAST MODE playoff form.

And before everyone says we couldn't of predicted he'd get hurt which is true ... End result is this ended up being a wasted trade and wasted assets

Very frustrating to see him gone ... Could of done some great things with cole and mule in the playoffs

Swear if we lose abby longterm were done

Long term? I don't see our season going another two weeks in any case, even with Cole and Abby. This defense is terrible as is the PK.

Thanks Captain Hindsight...