• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jdwheelz

Redwings recall Marchenko

Rate this topic

Looks like I was wrong about Jurco's paper transaction counting against the recalls. My bad, ya'll

Babcock mentioned that some guys are playing hurt. I doubt Marchenko replaces Smith.

Yup. I'm expecting Kronwall to get a rest. Guessing Kindl jumps in for whoever else they want to give the day off.

Nice was hoping they'd do this for a while , rather have a safe dman on this team at this point ... Smith is too risky and last nights game was way too much ... I do see marchenko in game 1 of the playoffs

I kind of wonder if they'll give the day off to Zidlicky (in addition to Kronwall).

Quincey-DeKeyser

Kindl-Ericsson

Smith-Marchenko

Umm I can see maybe zidlicky resting since he's 38 ... Kronwall as well though? He's gonna have Sunday-Tuesday/weds off ... We need to get 3rd place if we get rangers right off the bat we shouldn't even show up

Just for reference it's pronounced MarchenkA too, and not Marchenko.

No. It's MarchenkO with stress on mArchenko, not marchEnko.

Edited by ami

Nice was hoping they'd do this for a while , rather have a safe dman on this team at this point ... Smith is too risky and last nights game was way too much ... I do see marchenko in game 1 of the playoffs

Umm I can see maybe zidlicky resting since he's 38 ... Kronwall as well though? He's gonna have Sunday-Tuesday/weds off ... We need to get 3rd place if we get rangers right off the bat we shouldn't even show up

Kronwall had that LBI in late mid-late March. Babcock mentioned some of the guys on the back end are dinged up, so I'm wondering if he's referring to Kronwall. Just me guessing here.

Tat - Shea - Ny

Pulk - Weiss - Helm

Cleary - Andy - Jurco

Miller - Glen - Ferraro

DK - Q

Kindl - E

Smith - March

This would be a horrendous line-up but would let us rest, Z D Kron and Zid ... question is if its worth the risk of facing the Rangers for rest

Tat - Shea - Ny

Pulk - Weiss - Helm

Cleary - Andy - Jurco

Miller - Glen - Ferraro

DK - Q

Kindl - E

Smith - March

This would be a horrendous line-up but would let us rest, Z D Kron and Zid ... question is if its worth the risk of facing the Rangers for rest

This is pretty much the exact line-up I see playing tomorrow. I think Helm's been playing LW, though? Not that it matters, but that would be the only deviation from what I'm guessing. It might be ugly, but it would be nice to see Tatar and/or Nyquist have a strong game heading into the post-season.

Exactly, with an A at the end as you can clearly head in that link.

to me it sounds more like an 'o'...

anyhow, and im old and russian and can't make a difference between ***** and beach :)

Edit: btw, i'm also very glad to see him playing instead of any our current D-man, safe Zid.

Edited by ami

Any chance we can call up Robin Big Snake just for this irrelevant game?

Hell if it's so irrelevant lets call up Brad Norton and Darryl Bootland while we're at it.

Marchenko earned the right to come back up. He'll probably only play for a guy getting rested, but him replacing Smith permanently would be great.

(E is never coming off the top pair.... so)

Kronwall-Ericsson

Dekeyser-Marchenko

Quincey-Zidlicky

Sign me up.