• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

4/11/15 GDT Red Wings 2 @ Hurricanes 0

Rate this topic

Love the flashback pic though! Poor Erik Cole! But alas, he is one of us now!

You'll love the pic here then. I didn't use it per the copyright:

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/goaltender-arturs-irbe-of-the-carolina-hurricanes-lunges-news-photo/763186

Surprised zidlicky is playing considering he's 38 I'd think they'd rest him tonight

As for abdelkader still being uncertain for game 1 and no update I don't like it ... Seems it's only happens to the redwings ... Player gets hurt seems harmless and it's day to day and that day to day last weeks and weeks

Or their careers possibly over.

Ala Cole.

But go wings!

Oh Oh Oh Its Mrazek

That took me a minute... but it was SO worth it.

I shall be singing it.

I want to see that odd guys that don't score much have a killer day, just because there are so many big guns out.

Mrazek scores a goal. Hat trick for Cleary. One point for Miller for each stitch.

Make it so, Wings.

Or just win, if that's more realistic.

Without Z and Datsyuk and Weiss is still not center. I think Weiss has a long term mortgage on that doghouse.

I'm going to keep an eye on how that DD-Marchenko pairing does. I'm not against Smith (there seems to be a wave of hate since last game's incident), but for the future that could turn out to be a solid shut down duo going forward. Quincey-Zidlicky also seems a more solid 3rd pairing.

Edited by PavelValerievichDatsyuk

Just a thought...If Ottawa wins, they'll be in 3rd place (until we play tonight).

If that happens, do you think we'll see Pavel, Hank, Kronner, and Smith in tonight? Or do we just say, "WTF, wild card is fine"?

Let's go Wings! Seems as though this game is being played as a final practice/rest up before the playoffs. Not a bad idea, IMO.

Hockeytown and all other GDTers...thanks so much for another great regular season's worth of graphics, lineup updates, etc.

Just a thought...If Ottawa wins, they'll be in 3rd place (until we play tonight).

If that happens, do you think we'll see Pavel, Hank, Kronner, and Smith in tonight? Or do we just say, "WTF, wild card is fine"?

Well its like what do you want to get killed with at this point. Its either in Tampa in New York or in Montreal... Either way you're dieing