• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

marcaractac

2015 Round 1 Photoshop War: Tampa Bay Lightning

Rate this topic

That is so fantastic. Kudos. Using it as my backdrop on my computer. Bravo. PS is that Howard or Mrazek? I'm sure I should be able to tell, but Im still a newbie to this whole, "Hockey" thing.

Thanks, thats very kind of you. It's Mrazek, with his mask from last year.

*PUBLIC ADDRESS ANNOUNCEMENT*

I cannot photoshop from work, but isn't this a Photoshop WAR thread, not pay homage to Steve Yzerman one? Way too many positive things towards the enemy's leader right now. I know Steve is a special case, but in the end, he is trying to beat us! All of you awesome photoshoppers out there just may have to swallow some pride and get busy destroying the Lightning! That is All... :P

Agree and disagree.

Agree that we should not pay any homage.

Disagree that he's a special case.

The enemy is the enemy, f*** Steve Yzerman.

Can you email me a big file of the laser focused one? I'm going to make a shirt of it. I can make a bunch. But I'm flying down to Tampa from Detroit for the potential game 5. If it happens I'd love to be wearing this.

Thanks!

Matt

wazabi22@yahoo.com

Did you see the PS in this? His undershirt is red, hinting that he has a jersey on under it.

I think.

Bingo. It was a very subtle shop, but you know it's true - Yzerman is still a Wing at heart.

Can you email me a big file of the laser focused one? I'm going to make a shirt of it. I can make a bunch. But I'm flying down to Tampa from Detroit for the potential game 5. If it happens I'd love to be wearing this.

Thanks!

Matt

wazabi22@yahoo.com

I didn't make it much bigger but I'll try and make a bigger one you could use for a shirt.

Does anybody have the 16 to 1 countdown Facebook cover photo file kicking around from previous years? I used to have it but my computer crashed and when re-installing everything, the photo got lost.