• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
vladdy16

Money On The Board!

Rate this topic

$9 so far, I'm already ahead of where I was last year! Keep it up Wings!

I only ended up with $12 last year, so I got a little aggressive this year expecting a first round loss. I might be broke if the Wings make a run. I'm only 24 so money is something I exactly have alot of...

I only ended up with $12 last year, so I got a little aggressive this year expecting a first round loss. I might be broke if the Wings make a run. I'm only 24 so money is something I exactly have alot of...

There's no law that says you can't adjust your pledge for the next round, or even this one if it gets out of hand. We've had it happen before. This is supposed to be fun AND charitable, not cause you to have your phone disconnected!

There's no law that says you can't adjust your pledge for the next round, or even this one if it gets out of hand. We've had it happen before. This is supposed to be fun AND charitable, not cause you to have your phone disconnected!

Haha I'll figure it out if they do make a serius run, my goal is to owe around $100. I think this is really fun and for a great cause.

I wish more people did it. If wish even just half the people who posted on here did this. If it came out arond to $10 it would certainly add up.

First year doing it for me. I'm averaging $10 a game already :lol:

If it remains at this pace I'll have to adjust mine too.

Edited by PenaltyShot 96

I did the same thing, expected an early exit after last years series with Boston. Heck I wasn't even expecting Mrazek to be the starter which is why I went with $1 each game he plays. I hear ya on the age front, I'm 21 so the money isn't exactly flowing in here either.

Since this didn't end profitably, I'm changing my pledge to $2 for every goal by a person after whom I've named a hamster, and $1 for every assist by them.

That makes $10 in goals and $12 in assists, so add $1 for each win and that brings us to a nice, round $25. Will be sent soon. Tomorrow is payday. Look for it Friday, unless I'm still drunk.

If you're not going to give me one night to mourn, FINE. Paypal wingsdiva@gmail.com.

*stomps away in a snit*

I already knew it. So there.

<stomps away in a snittier snit, and with different punctuation>

Paypal.com - log into your account. Click "Send and Request" then "Send money to family and friends." Under email, enter "wingsdiva@gmail.com", and then the amount. Click "Next." Under "Note," please put your LGW username then hit "Send."

Donations are also being accepted for my alcohol and Valium fund.

So I have:

PenaltyShot96

Troubadour

BottleOfSmoke

55fan

EuroTwins

Vladinator16

McKinley25

MabusIncarnate

JereseyWing

I already knew it. So there.

<stomps away in a snittier snit, and with different punctuation>

You snitting snittier snit!

Ok, count me in again this year too! Last year was pretty dismal so I am hoping to only have pocket lint left in June!

Money on the board-

Five bucks for any Miller, Andy or Glenny goal (and double to 10 bucks for Glenny if it's on the forehand!)

A buck for every Gus and Tatar Tuna goal

Two bucks a shut out....and I think Petey can post a few

And in honour of Marchy saving me from shotputting a bottle through the TV because of a Smith DERP moment, Five bucks for any Marchenko goal!

LETS GO RED WINGS!!![/quote

I think I owe 34 bucks...Glennys EN goal was on the forehand! :)

Vladdy- can you PM me your address? I have like 4 bucks in my paypal account so I'll have to send it via snail mail! Thanks again for doing this :)

So I have:

PenaltyShot96

Troubadour

BottleOfSmoke

55fan

EuroTwins

What I'm assuming is Vladinator16

McKinley25

JereseyWing is pending via snail mail as PayPal isn't cooperating.

You snitting snittier snit!

Sorry, should've included a note. If you got a payment from Matthew Schultz that's me.