• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
vladdy16

Money On The Board!

Rate this topic

Absolutely. I have two snail mail pledges coming, so I have to wait for those, get them deposited, and transfer to my PayPal before I can send in a pledge.

I've been vetting Nepal relief charities. What does everyone think about that? I've found two that are very highly rated and already have a presence in the area. Facebook is matching donations made to another charity, but it's not rated as highly as the two I've narrowed it down to if folks want to go that way.

So keep the money in the Detroit area or send to earthquake relief?

Absolutely. I have two snail mail pledges coming, so I have to wait for those, get them deposited, and transfer to my PayPal before I can send in a pledge.

I've been vetting Nepal relief charities. What does everyone think about that? I've found two that are very highly rated and already have a presence in the area. Facebook is matching donations made to another charity, but it's not rated as highly as the two I've narrowed it down to if folks want to go that way.

So keep the money in the Detroit area or send to earthquake relief?

For me it doesn't matter either way as long as it's going to those who really need it and not some corporate CEO trying to line his pockets even more. The earthquake fund would probably be ideal I believe

Okay, all donations are in. Our total is $340.10!!! That's incredible I'm so proud of you all. Thanks SO much for participating. You all rock.

Now, where do we send the money? I can instantly PayPal Childrens' Hospital. The Eimers Foundation doesn't currently directly accept cash donations. I can make a Costco run and deliver foodstuffs to them, which I don't mind doing at all. So, help sick kids or feed the homeless?

Thank you for your donation to the Children's Hospital of Michigan Foundation. A formal thank you letter will be mailed to the address indicated on the donation form which will also serve as your receipt for tax purposes. Please contact us at (313) 964-6994 if you any questions about your contribution.

Thank you again for your support which will help improve the health and well-being of children and their families.

If your company will match your gift, please mail the necessary forms to:
Development Office - PDM
Children's Hospital of Michigan Foundation
3901 Beaubien- Box 257

Detroit, MI 48201-2196

Sincerely,
Children’s Hospital of Michigan Foundation

Payment Information

Payment type:

Credit Card

Credit Card Number:

Total Gift Amount: