• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCQF : (6) Minnesota Wild vs. (2) St. Louis Blues

Rate this topic

That is odd that it is blacked out in your area.

It could be that the Pens and Rags are in OT. They were also scheduled to be on MSNBC. That might be blocked in your area and they would show the end of that before going to the Minn/Stl game.

Wild can't risk a game 7 in St. Louis so they better close it out today. If they do I'll be very happy for Parise, Suter and Dubynk. Otherwise I'd love to see Backes beating the s*** out of Seabrook, Jackman making the Blackhawks his ******* and reaves hammering everything that moves...so I guess I'm fine with either outcome in that series.

Both teams suck and won't beat Chicago so this series doesn't make a difference. Only team I see beating chicago in the west is Anaheim. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not so sure, Chicago did not look good vs. Nashville. If the preds knew how to hold a lead, Hawks don't come close to the second round.

I'm not so sure, Chicago did not look good vs. Nashville. If the preds knew how to hold a lead, Hawks don't come close to the second round.

Preds are better then Minny.

Minny lucky Tarasenko has 50% of the Blues goals. Blues also don't have a goalie that can play consistent. Two goals today were absolutely horrible.

Edited by darkmanx

Preds are better then Minny.

Minny lucky Tarasenko has 50% of the Blues goals. Blues also don't have a goalie that can play consistent. Two goals today were absolutely horrible.

What lol have you watched the Wild?

Wild have a lot of speed to there game. Preds have Rinne and a hurt Weber. Also Dub is playing out of his mind outside of one game.

Edited by HadThomasVokounOnFortSt