• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

ECQF : (7) Sénateurs d'Ottawa vs. (2) Les Canadiens de Montréal

Rate this topic

Sens are the most likely team to upset, but I wouldn't be surprised if they get swept, either. They just aren't that good, and Hammond will come back to earth soon.

They aren't that good but neither are the Canadiens, they completely live and die with Price. In this case I hope it's die.

I was looking at the stats of both teams, Ottawa goalies looks like they can match Price. I think Ottawa may win the series, which will cue the "atleast we made it to the playoffs Leafs fans" comment on Facebook. It happens every year :lol:

Two of the hottest goalies in the NHL in Price and Hammond and a potential calder winner in Stone who's been unbelievable for the last month and a half to two months. Montreal has a struggling offense and is to dependent on Price, if Ottawa puts even a little bit of pressure on the Habs I see Ottawa winning this one in 5 or 6 but I'll go 6.

I absolutely love Ottawas come from behind season and Andrew Hammonds unbelievable season, heck I actually picked this up from a recent signing not to long ago and I never buy non-Wings items:

ham_zpsypfsms07.png

Looking forward to a second round matchup of Hockeytown and Burgertown!

I expect Montreal to win at least one round. After that, their lack of offense will be their downfall.

Part of me would love to see Price run out of gas because they were so concerned with that stupid wins record. Should have rested him more down the stretch.

Carey Price will never run out of gas.

habs-party_medium.jpg

More excited by this match up than any other. Almost 100% determined on the play of Carey Price. Ottawa is probably the most dangerous team in the league right now. Everyone has been calling for their play to let up for weeks now, but at this point I doubt that's happening. If Price plays like Price then I have MTL winning. But any less and I see the Sens upsetting. They've put there doubters to rest many times already.

Sens now have even more reasons to play hard, after their ass't coach passed away. GM Murray fighting cancer himself. Cinderella, us against the world mentality. Will it be enough? Sens so hot, they just seem to find a way to win no matter what. Could their tank be empty when this all start and they run up against sound tight team? I think Canadiens prevail, Sens is on fumes, tank gets empty. Canadiens in 6

That's really sad news about Reeds. RIP.

Even before that, I would have taken Ottawa to win this series. Even more reason to now.

Hottest goalie in the league. Smoking hot rookie goal scorers (Stone for example). Decent amount of veteran depth (Ryan). Arguably the best defenseman in the league (Karlsson). They've been playing playoff hockey for over a month. Oh and Montreal are without Pacioretty.

Sens in 6.