• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jersey Wing

WCQF : (4) Nashville Predators vs. (5) Chicago Ham Hocks

Rate this topic

Really,you hate the preds,because of what weber did to Z in 2012,That was 3 or 4 years ago,Time to let it go

That's adorable.

Oh, honey. We never let things go. We still hate the Ducks for making a Homer sandwich in 2007 and Pronger (who isn't even with them any more) making excuses that he's 6'6" and can't control where his elbows go. "It's physics!"

We still hate the Penguins because Crosby didn't shake hands at the end when they won in 2009, and we still remember that they got away with 36 seconds of too many men on the ice to win that Cup.

Don't even get us started on the Turtle...

We remember everything.

Well, except for me. I can never remember where I left the remote... or what I came in the room for... or.... what was I typing?

Hell, I haven't forgiven Ted Kennedy and Olympia's boards for injuring Gordie in 1950 and I wasn't even born then.

This Series has put me in a depressing stage,It's not the Games on the ice,but it's the classless hawks fans that have invaded the Nashville Predators Facebook Page post horrible comments.I'm at a point where i can't wait for the series to be over,so the hawks fans can leave our facebook page alone,it's shows poor sportsmanship to go on somebody's page and celebrate your team winning.Preds fans can't even get pumped for game 5 tomorrow without a Chicago fan telling us that we have nothing to cheer about and that the series was over before it even started

This Series has put me in a depressing stage,It's not the Games on the ice,but it's the classless hawks fans that have invaded the Nashville Predators Facebook Page post horrible comments.I'm at a point where i can't wait for the series to be over,so the hawks fans can leave our facebook page alone,it's shows poor sportsmanship to go on somebody's page and celebrate your team winning.Preds fans can't even get pumped for game 5 tomorrow without a Chicago fan telling us that we have nothing to cheer about and that the series was over before it even started

It's mind games. This is the playoffs. Its part of what makes it such a hair-tugging part of the year.

I'm like that on facebook with politics.

The best thing you can do is play along, but unfortunately, the only way you win is if your team wins.

We all have our personal reasons, I do hope Hawks get eliminated in the next round if they advance.

I just hate Preds more than Hawks, probably cuz of what Weber did to Z in 2012 and the fact that nothing was done about it in terms of discipline. Maybe it is the lesser of 2 evils.

Honestly the lack of punishment is what pissed me off about that whole thing. Much more than the event itself.

And as much as I hated Weber in that moment, I'd still take him on the Wings in a heartbeat.

According to NBC Sports on Twitter,Shea Weber has a torn ACL

I hate to say this, but when they announced he was injured and the tweets were saying how he was almost unable to walk after the game it happened in I almost immediately said he tore something. I like Weber cause he plays a tough nose game and has a cannon of a shot, but that officially sucks. Hope the Preds can make a series of this though.