• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jersey Wing

WCQF : (4) Nashville Predators vs. (5) Chicago Ham Hocks

Rate this topic

Can Nashville score enough goals against the Hawks? NHL.com says the Hawks might have problems in the backend but they are #1 in Goals Against. I would say the Hawks have superior offensive depth, even without Kane. Nashville has looked built for a cup run for a few years now (good goaltending and defense), but they always fall flat. I guess I would expect that they'd lose this series too. 6 games for Chicago.

Edited by themcityblues

Poor Preds, better team all around, better offence, draws Chi in 1st round. Regardless, one of these goes golfing by attrition. Hawks in 7. Weber still in purgatory paying for the sin of 2012 playoffs.

Edited by RedWingsRox

Rinne, Weber, Josi and Jones need to be on their game and shutdown captain serious if they can do that I like their chances.

I think this one goes to 7..I'll for sure cheer for the Predators come on beat the Blackhawks before they are going into capacaclypse nbext year.

I'll take Nashville here - like some others I haven't watched alot of either this year, but I think the Preds are due, and everyone hates Chicago and their bandwagon fan base. There's enough good reasons right there.

Edited by wings4thecup06