• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
TripleS

Dylan Larkin on Team USA for World Cup

Rate this topic

if they don't win it will be embarrassing, if I remember right they have freaking Giroux and Todd is coaching them? Jesus that's a Olympic roster.

Yup, they have Giroux in addition to Matt Duchene, Jordan Eberle, Taylor Hall, Nathan MacKinnon, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, Ryan OReilly, Tyler Seguin, Jason Spezza and whoever gets knocked out of the first round of playoffs.

The last time they won was 2007 though, that's why I said they look great on paper ha.

Wonder if Erie will be done in time for Connor McOiler to join his future teammates :P

... Am I missing something? It doesn't say anything about him challenging for a spot in Detroit next season... does it? Or is that just what you expect to happen if he does well in this tournament?...

I think there is about a 0% chance he has any chance of making the Red Wings next season. I'm thinking, as well as hoping that he plays another year with the Wolverines next season, and then plays a full season with the Griffins in '16-'17 and becomes a full time Red Wing in '17-'18.

I think the part on Mantha right after is a main reason why you should not rush these kids. A lot of people wanted him fast tracked to the NHL last season... I personally hope he plays another full season down in Grand Rapids again next season, and then makes the Red Wings full time in '16-'17.

There is absolutely no reason to rush these kids. We've been doing it the right way for quite some time now, we have more forward depth than we've had in years, why rush them and chance stunting their growth? I'm still concerned that rushing Jurco was the wrong decision and his play has suffered because of it...

It says nothing about him in Detroit.

Ive read other articles where it says he has to choose Ann arbor or grand rapids, but I've also seen stuff saying he has a chance to make the team since we haven't had a prospect like him... in blah blah

Idk.

I just have high expectations.

It says nothing about him in Detroit.

Ive read other articles where it says he has to choose Ann arbor or grand rapids, but I've also seen stuff saying he has a chance to make the team since we haven't had a prospect like him... in blah blah

Idk.

I just have high expectations.

The seeds are gone man, it's seedless watermelon now... Wait wrong thread

Ya cause if they were to get rid of one of the lucky charms marshmallow shapes you may just go postal

I was actually thinking about joking about that exact thing, but when I looked in the bowl I was like, "ehhh, I could give 2sh**s less if they took any of these out."

As long as they didn't mess with the balance of marshmallows, to oat pieces.

But theyd still have marshmallows, so not like the seedless s*I**y watermelon taffy.

come on man.

Context.

Ha.

sometimes I feel so damn ridicous typing some of this stuff ha. I'm effin ridiculous sometimes..

I was actually thinking about joking about that exact thing, but when I looked in the bowl I was like, "ehhh, I could give 2sh**s less if they took any of these out."

As long as they didn't mess with the balance of marshmallows, to oat pieces.

But theyd still have marshmallows, so not like the seedless s*I**y watermelon taffy.

come on man.

Context.

Ha.

sometimes I feel so damn ridicous typing some of this stuff ha. I'm effin ridiculous sometimes..

Sometimes genius is construed as insanity. Either way you're a fricken lgw superstar!! Something the rest of us could only hope to one day become. We all look up to you and your seedless watermelon taffy

Keep fighting the good fight

Mickey Redmond was talking about mike Babcock coming back, and he said something about making this team better now instead of a few years from now and he specifically mentioned Dylan Larkin.

I think the wings are seeing him as the 1st line center replacement.

I can't see i disagree with that sentiment, he looks like a stud.