• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Post-GDT ECQF Game 1: Red Wings 3, Lightning 2 (DET leads, 1-0)

Rate this topic

Please list your candidates to be the first Lightning player to ever be Kronwalled in the playoffs in their franchise history.

Callahan, for sure. I'd sure like to have him in the Winged Wheel, but man is he a pain to play against.

Runner up, Tyler Johnson, something about his face just makes me want to punch him.

Seriously how good is Datsyuk guys? After all this time he still amazes me each game.

Hell of a wrist shot he has

-----------------

But yea the PP + goaltending will help us get thru this series. That starts with having less penalties being called against us.

Edited by kickazz

Guest Playmaker

Which starts with clearing the zone, making the simple play, stopping those stupid ******* blind passes to no one in particular, not getting out of position, making good passes, eliminating those wild shots that are no where near the net, for starters

Which starts with clearing the zone, making the simple play, stopping those stupidf****** blind passes to no one in particular, not getting out of position, making good passes, eliminating those wild shots that are no where near the net, for starters

Yea blind passes suck but its awfully hard to do that when their defense plays tight and we have zero power forwards. I remember last night Datsyuk got bodied at least 3 times trying to enter tampas zone with puck. Unfortunately for us due to our smaller sized players we don't have much of a choice but to dump it in. This is why Abby needs to be back to create space

Edited by kickazz

So there are a few things I would like to say Mrazek never doubted you i knew you would be great for this job. Howard needs to be put up on the chopping block can't have a $5-$7 million dollar goalie riding the pine. Wings got the win and I love it BUT a few things of note. Mrazek clearing the puck from behind the net out me on edge a few times with me thinking wtf?! That almost got on the stick of TB player. I know one thing Bishop has weak game he may be big but he isn't all that fast. If the wings can generate more offense to attack him that score could have been a lot higher. We can't rely solely on dyatsuk he looked good and delivered. Couple of missed hits from K wall I love watching him hit a true force to be reckoned with. I expected a lot more from DeKyser. Now if we look at things as if Howard was in nets TB would have killed us. He would have let in at minimum 5 goals first period lol.. we all know Howards game is a dice roll it's 50/50 all the time. Love to see Frk get play time with a stern talking to be mindful of bad penalties. Complete off topic Babcock will end up signing with leafs anyone that thinks other wise well your just wrong lol... go wings! Looking forward to today's game.