• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 2 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Tampa Bay Lightning 5

Rate this topic

Whatever happens these playoffs we need to get bigger for next season f*** ... Any chance bruins would give us lucic in a deal involving Tatar or nyquist? Lol

Sadly we have no one that can come in besides abdelkader to knock guys around and cole who's long gone

Franzen, Abby, and Cole are out. If 2 of those guys are back next year, then we are bigger.

Edit: Also, NO LUCIC!!!

Edited by PavelValerievichDatsyuk

I remember when Detroit used to dominate the puck possession game like Tampa is doing now. Its crazy to think we've changed so much over the years.

Yeah, the good old days.

We're struggling with puck possession, cause we keep taking stupid shots.

I remember when Detroit used to dominate the puck possession game like Tampa is doing now. Its crazy to think we've changed so much over the years.

If you can't complete passes, it makes it difficult

Whatever happens these playoffs we need to get bigger for next season f*** ... Any chance bruins would give us lucic in a deal involving Tatar or nyquist? Lol

Sadly we have no one that can come in besides abdelkader to knock guys around and cole who's long gone

That's a joke right? Lucic is one of the worst possession players in the league for his contract. Part of the reason they blow is because they gave Looch 6 million a year to be a possession killer.

I think it was a much better period than last game. They actually had offensive zone pressure. If they can tighten it up just a touch more then they will be setting themselves up nicely for the W.

That's a joke right? Lucic is one of the worst possession players in the league for his contract. Part of the reason they blow is because they gave Looch 6 million a year to be a possession killer.

I know players would think twice before ******* with us and lucic is capable of getting 25-30 goals

All I know is I wanna see bigger guys next year , fed up of these assholes running around and hitting our guys and us not being able to close line one there *******

I know players would think twice beforef****** with us and lucic is capable of getting 25-30 goals

All I know is I wanna see bigger guys next year , fed up of these assholes running around and hitting our guys and us not being able to close line one there *******

Gross. I wouldn't want Lucic anywhere near the winged wheel...