• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 2 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Tampa Bay Lightning 5

Rate this topic

Mrazek isn't ready to be the starter yet. Everyone gushes about how he's the next coming of hasek when he has a good game. Our goalies are both inconsistent and our defense is abysmal

Jesus he absolutely stole the last game and had no chance on these goals

Why is anybody surprised? We haven't scored goals in the playoffs since 2009. Did people think we were going to start dominating possession all of a sudden? We're doing what we've done for 5 years. In the playoffs all the teams are good, and there are fewer penalties. If you can't control the puck at even strength, you're not going to do too well in the NHL playoffs.

Babcock wants to win games the way Team Canada won games. Too bad the Red Wings aren't Team Canada.

Jesus he absolutely stole the last game and had no chance on these goals

I agree he had no chance today but I would like to see him pulled in the 3rd just to save his confidence for the next games. They pile on a couple more int he 3rd could be bad for Petr going forward.

Mrazek isn't ready to be the starter yet. Everyone gushes about how he's the next coming of hasek when he has a good game. Our goalies are both inconsistent and our defense is abysmal

Redwings scored 0 goals ... 2nd goal was a fluke and the 4th was a breakaway ... I still come back with mrazek for game 3 at the joe

Why is anybody surprised? We haven't scored goals in the playoffs since 2009. Did people think we were going to start dominating possession all of a sudden? We're doing what we've done for 5 years. In the playoffs all the teams are good, and there are fewer penalties. If you can't control the puck at even strength, you're not going to do too well in the NHL playoffs.

Babcock wants to win games the way Team Canada won games. Too bad the Red Wings aren't Team Canada.

I'm counting the days until he's coaching again in Canada...

You are serious? 11 goals in two seasons at 4.5 a year and people rip on Franzen?

I'm just telling you how many goals he had. Someone said he had 3 in the last year. Which is demonstrably false. It is a FACT that he's scored 9 goals in the last year.

Any other discussion is a discussion I wasn't having.

Didn't expect to sweep tampa ... Don't think we should be getting killed and I hate the bs of winning a game just thanks to mrazek but since we won I won't change the lineup logic

Would of brought pulkkinen ... Leading ahl scorer and he's gonna need playoff experience at some point regardless

Whatever 1-1 bring on game 3 ... Series is far from over

before the series started i would have taken a split in Tampa, which is what we have, if Petr hadnt been on his game thursday this would

have been a non contest series. Ill be surprised if tampa take both games at the joe.

Too bad. The shot totals look better, yet we're playing worse. Not on Mrazek, he's still battling. Time to change up the lines, Z and D just doesn't work anymore. Hasn't since Homer left. We could really use Abby too..... day to day...... HMMMM

This is without a doubt the worst hockey I've seen Zetterberg play

Sad to see. I was saying he may be a new Drapes... not quite got it anymore so you limit his minutes, but still boss faceoff guy.

Welp... That's the game boys and girls.

I guess at least we are going into Detroit tied 1-1, and not down 2.

Yeah positives to take definitely. 1-1 is better than 0-2, and hopefully we'll have more fire at the Joe. Someone said it yesterday... Cleary would hit. But then it's weighing up the benefit of him hitting against the downside of him being Danny Cleary

Edited by Wing Across The Pond