• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 2 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Tampa Bay Lightning 5

Rate this topic

Just play hard, work on some line combos, win each shift then win the period. One goal is a nice start. Give yourselves momentum going into Tuesday.

Do not involve yourselves in stupid message sending that never works and costs players games.

Babcock postgame:

I liked our compete level, we got more shots on goal, that's something that we talked about. It's a race to 4, we got one, they got one ... that's hockey. We'll regroup and head back home and work on a couple more things and be ready to go.

That is exactly what will be said.

Babcock postgame:

I liked our compete level, we got more shots on goal, that's something that we talked about. It's a race to 4, we got one, they got one ... that's hockey. We'll regroup and head back home and work on a couple more things and be ready to go.

Do you write these for him? Sounds very close

That is exactly what will be said.

We actually have player much better today. Apart from a couple key mistakes, a missed call and a lucky bounce we have played a much better game so the team can build off that going back to the Joe. And the puck can't keep bouncing in Tampas favor

We actually have player much better today. Apart from a couple key mistakes, a missed call and a lucky bounce we have played a much better game so the team can build off that going back to the Joe. And the puck can't keep bouncing in Tampas favor

We have been better in a lot of ways, absolutely true. This should be more of a game. But you can't make mistakes like we're making in the playoffs, let alone so many.

I will believe it when I see it. 2 of our lines are pretty much nullified and are one and done rushes. Very similar to Boston last year.