• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 2 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Tampa Bay Lightning 5

Rate this topic

Great job on the GDT as always, Mikey. Thank you! Dearest Wings, I love you so much, please shoot the damned puck more than 14 times and stay outta the penalty box and other such shenanigans. Matinee game + NBC is rarely a good thing for us.

A little advice: Check. Then check some more. Here a check, there a Czech, everywhere... back, front and sideways - you get the idea. TB will not play perimeter hockey, and Gigantor-goalie will not suck (as much) this game..

Mraz should not be setting records for the most goals faced in a playoff game, seriously, just because he can do it. LGRW!!!

Edited by puckloo39

Afternoon game. Yikes. Good thing it's the playoffs. They will be up for this one.

Still no Abby? That's alright he'll be fresh for the home games. On a side note, Mule has been skating. But take that as just that and nothing else. ;)

Let's make it Two for Two heading home.

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dat SV% from Mrazek. :w00t:

It will be interesting so see how the Bolts react. Despite their great game they are now 0-5 their last playoff games. So if we score the first goal it will hopefully get into their heads. I expect a great game from Zetterberg and a better effort from our second line. GO WINGS !!!!!!!!

SOME SUGGESTIONS:

1. Keep your feet moving and you'll draw the penalties! And if you take a penalty for crying out loud I'd rather see you do it rearranging someone's face.

2. Ugly goals are beautiful

3. Check the hell out of them

4. And for crying out loud stop playing so much in your end and GET THE DAMN PUCK OUT!

Edited by Hockeymom1960

Great GDT graphic as always, thanks for your high quality work, Mike!

If Petr stands tall early and our boys draw first blood, things could get very interesting. We all know what they need to improve from game one, and I have this feeling that Hank is due for a game in beast mode.

Sadly, I'm stuck at a rehearsal from 12-4 today, and it's a 35 minute drive home, so I should be able to catch the third, but I will be depending on all of you for the recaps for the first two.

Let's Go Wings!