• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 3 GDT : Lightning 0 at Red Wings 3 - DET Leads series 2-1

Rate this topic

TOP DEFINITION

The girl who always has a good time. The girl who is always making people laugh, and who is easily loved. The girl who is beatiful on the inside and the outside. The girl has slammin hips. The girl whose dedicated, and has a rockin family. The girl who is the best best friend ever, amazing all around!!
Wow i wish I had an Abby friend!

Damnn, look at hurr she must be an Abby!
Mmmm look at those hips

This could be the series. We either come out flat for the third game in a row and probably lose, in which case we would have seen nothing to show we deserve to win this series. Or the change of scenery and two days off gives this team some jump and they look like they actually belong here. Hoping for the latter!

Great GDT. This is a huge game. Let's outplay them for a change. Make this a real series and take one at the Joe tonight in front of a loud crowd! Go Wings!

Edit: And for the love of god, Kronwall, can you please nail someone (preferably Stamkos and Callahan)?

Edited by GoWings!

This could be the series. We either come out flat for the third game in a row and probably lose, in which case we would have seen nothing to show we deserve to win this series. Or the change of scenery and two days off gives this team some jump and they look like they actually belong here. Hoping for the latter!

Kind of how I'm seeing this game too. The Wings have a lot going for them in this game:

1) Playing on home ice

2) Tampa hasn't been very solid on the road this year

3) Abdelkader is back, who is exactly the type of player you want to have in a playoff series

4)The Wings' play has been trending up since game 1

5) Smith may be able to help relieve some pressure in ways that Marchenko was unable to.

6) Mrazek has a history of playing excellent in games after he was pulled.

7) The Wings had two days off to lick their wounds and reevaluate their play.

If the Wings outplay Tampa tonight, or at the very least play at the same level, the series has a totally different look to it. But if Tampa dominates us again, even with the above factors going for us, I don't see the Wings winning the series.

As correctly pointed out by the fellas over at Winging it in Motown, this is almost the exact same lineup that was getting manhandled in March. Very risky move by Babs to go back to it right now. I guess we'll see if he's as good as every says he is.