• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

TSN Play of the Year

Rate this topic

Every time we go up 150 they catch up anyways need to get a 500-800 pt lead ... Using my ipad and refreshing and voting instead of waiting 5 seconds sometimes it doesn't have the same numbers but I think it's working and they catch up and re-add them if that sounds possible?

Should all go for like 20 minutes after the ranger game

Don't bother trying to complain to TSN, last year Blues fans were complaining to anyone who would listen that things were rigged against them and it got them nowhere.

All we can do is vote as much as possible and hope we overcome the lead.

Someone with Twitter should try and get the Wings Twitter account to tweet out a link to the vote, it doesn't seem like the they have gotten involved this year like they did last year.

Its a radio station in Thunder Bay Ontario that is driving the votes for Hutton.

They're pushing for votes on the air and through twitter.

I just revived my old twitter account to tweet at the Wings, Nyquist, Tatar, Datsyuk, and Ansar Khan hoping to get them to retweet the link.

After 4 or 5 manual votes, I have to close the window and open a new one. Also, the button is not responding after several votes. I know it isn't me or my iPad. Hopefully the Detroit media get the word out.

Came back now but we could never get a lead everyone always bails when we tie up

Just wish we could build a 500-1000 pt lead .. Be so easy and quick if we had 10 ppl going at it

1130am-noon

330pm. Anyone who can go on tomorrow go vote at the same time and let's go nuts

Edited by nyqvististhefuture

Up by 1800 at this point. Kudos to the night owls. If you vote, make sure you frequently start a new window or refresh, as after 6-10 votes, the window stops counting the votes.

Up by 1800 at this point. Kudos to the night owls. If you vote, make sure you frequently start a new window or refresh, as after 6-10 votes, the window stops counting the votes.