• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

TSN Play of the Year

Rate this topic

2 years in a row its been all Red Wings in the finals. (That's probably why both Wings are on one side of the bracket this year)

Datsyuk vs Datsyuk, then Nyquist vs Tatar

After the Oshie shenanigans last year I really hope that we get to knock Tarasenko's goal out of the competition this year. Even though I think his goal was the goal of the year, its just too much fun watching Blues fans lose their minds over getting outvoted by us every year. (Jake Allen, TJ Oshie, and hopefully now Taresenko)

Kind of like the playoffs when both teams were in the Central? ;)

2 years in a row its been all Red Wings in the finals. (That's probably why both Wings are on one side of the bracket this year)

Datsyuk vs Datsyuk, then Nyquist vs Tatar

After the Oshie shenanigans last year I really hope that we get to knock Tarasenko's goal out of the competition this year. Even though I think his goal was the goal of the year, its just too much fun watching Blues fans lose their minds over getting outvoted by us every year. (Jake Allen, TJ Oshie, and hopefully now Taresenko)

Yup, last year Blues fans did their best in trying to out "pad" their votes against Wings fans because of the year before with Jake Allen. They still might be pissed about that, so I have no doubt that it'll be a Blues/Wings matchup again that will determine the winner....in the finals this time, most likely.

Last year there was a massive contingent of Slovakian voters who helped propel Tatar to the TSN Play of the year title.

In one match-up vs TJ Oshie, Tatar edged him out with a massive comeback where both guys had millions of votes.

I believe that is the reason our votes were timing out after a certain # cast. A lot of Blues fans were complaining we were cheating...(we were)

Technical advantage. It's the subtle interference of the POY vote.

Edited by rrasco

According to Drum our votes will time-out after a certain number cast so I suggest downloading this add-on to chrome.

Hola: Better Internet

It allows you to change your location to continue having your votes count and as an added bonus it will allow you to get around most sites that geo block you, like Netflix, TSN, Hulu etc...

Every hour or so just select a new country to vote from and re-start the script.

Yeah, I'm not giving up, but it seems pretty hopeless at this point. He's almost 20k votes behind.

The % is getting closer, but the vote totals are so far apart that its next to impossible to close the gap.

Then again Jake Allen had an even bigger lead a few years ago and we pulled Datsyuk ahead by half of a percentage point in the final hours of voting.

spread the word as best you can.

So Zetterberg is gone and Nyquist is down already to Eberle.

Here is a better voting script.

(function vLoop (i) {setTimeout(function () {$(".left-play > .vote-button").click();if (--i) vLoop(i);else alert('done');},8000)})(88);

It's set to vote only 88 times before giving you a "Done" message, which is the maximum # of votes you can cast before the site stops recording them. If you're using Hola like I posted earier in the thread, change your location after each time you receive the done message then start the script again.

Nyquist is up vs Price now, who decimated Zetterberg last round. Time for revenge, and we're down by a bunch already.

Vote now, and vote often.

Here is the code to use for Nyquist in this round, instructions and the link for the program to use with it are posted in the thread.

(function vLoop (i) {setTimeout(function () {$(".right-play > .vote-button").click();if (--i) vLoop(i);else alert('done');},8000)})(88)

Edited by FlashyG

Nyquist is up vs Price now, who decimated Zetterberg last round. Time for revenge, and we're down by a bunch already.

Vote now, and vote often.

Here is the code to use for Nyquist in this round, instructions and the link for the program to use with it are posted in the thread.

(function vLoop (i) {setTimeout(function () {$(".right-play > .vote-button").click();if (--i) vLoop(i);else alert('done');},8000)})(88)

Beating Montreal fans, if they get into it, is impossible. There are too many of them.

I am shocked that we managed to pull that one off. I thought it was over after night 1.

Don't underestimate Kesler though, I didn't think he'd get by the Leafs fans with Reilly and he seems to also get surges of voting late.