• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
nyqvististhefuture

Which of our prospects are centers on hockeysfuture that aren't ..

Rate this topic

Listed as centers?

I was reading about Edmonton possibly trading draisaitl and I was thinking if maybe if we could use him and checked hockeysfuture and the centers listed didn't seem right

Isn't dylan larkin a center? Athanasiou ? Could of sworn I saw axel holmstrom listed as a center as well?

If that's the case then were well stacked at center ... Guessing they are just playing different positions but were naturally centers?

Larkin, Athanasiou, Nosek, Holmstrom and Vahatalo are all listed as wingers but are playing or have played center at some point in their careers.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, we are fine and center and we are over loaded on the wings. We need to concentrate on adding on the back end. We should be looking to add a big name defenseman in the first round of the draft as well as possibly in free agency.

Larkin, Athanasiou, Nosek, Holmstrom and Vahatalo are all listed as wingers but are playing or have played center at some point in their careers.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, we are fine and center and we are over loaded on the wings. We need to concentrate on adding on the back end. We should be looking to add a big name defenseman in the first round of the draft as well as possibly in free agency.

Thanks for the info ... Had forgotten nosek was a center when we brought him here

We both know things motto ... Always draft the best player available ... Do Agree with you though that we need to find some young top pairing dmen (let's hope sproul turns out not be great)

With all the talented guys we got coming upfront (and we for a ton) and already loaded with Tatar sheahan nyquist pulkkinen jurco ... Gotta think though. Wings are gonna make a move

Was thinking before .... Think nyquist + maybe a smith for roman josi could be done? Nashvilles biggest need is scoring ... They got rinne and weber jones ellis eckholm on the back end

(Doubt they'd trade josi, but he'd be a big add for detroit)