• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 4 GDT : Lightning 3 at Red Wings 2 (OT) - Series Tied 2-2

Rate this topic

I've avoided posting it, though I've thought it a thousand times, but I've never felt that it was more relevant than tonight...

This team will never win a Stanley Cup with Jonathan Ericsson.

If you said with Jonathan Ericsson on the top pair I may have agreed with you. He definitely shouldn't be there.

Z had an alrightt game to me, still hasn't scored a goal if he doesn't wake up this series is over.

I agree he was twice the player hes been all series tonight. Set Nyquist up for two grade A chances that Nyquist somehow lost control of the puck. Was also wide open on Nyquists 10ft high saucer pass on a 3v1.

Five minutes away from a 3-1 series lead and just a complete collapse. The Wings are such a fragile group when things start going against them. They tried to sit on a lead and got rattled once Tampa Bay tied it and never recovered.

What a disappointing loss. Now you gotta go to Tampa and win at least once, where otherwise the Wings would have been in full control of the series.

This is what happens when you keep forcing a third pairing d-man into top minutes for years. Ericsson lost this game for the Wings tonight.

The series is tied.

Its nowhere near over boys and girls. Let's all have some faith, if it doesn't work, then we all have plenty of time to bitxh and moan.

I admire your optimism, but this game was the Wings at their best. They haven't played a better game. And they lost. Now Tampa, just an hour ago a shaken team, has all the confidence and momentum going home, where they have the best record. And they are no longer doubting themselves. This was the high water mark of the Wings season.

Did he I swear redmond said Babcock was using it before the 5on3 maybe he miss spoke and meant Tampa. Oh well still would have likes that timeout after the first goal

Yeah he used it in the second period after an icing

Five minutes away from a 3-1 series lead and just a complete collapse. The Wings are such a fragile group when things start going against them. They tried to sit on a lead and got rattled once Tampa Bay tied it and never recovered.

What a disappointing loss. Now you gotta go to Tampa and win at least once, where otherwise the Wings would have been in full control of the series.

This is what happens when you keep forcing a third pairing d-man into top minutes for years. Ericsson lost this game for the Wings tonight.

Don't forget the second pairing d-man playing with Ericsson.