• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 4 GDT : Lightning 3 at Red Wings 2 (OT) - Series Tied 2-2

Rate this topic

Quite a few suggestions that Glendenning was injured deliberately...even if were so, the NHL won't do a damn thing, so spilt milk. We just need to do the same to Johnson in the next game. I do get frustrated about how other teams do go out to injure our players, and the NHL continues to do f*** all.

I've avoided posting it, though I've thought it a thousand times, but I've never felt that it was more relevant than tonight...

This team will never win a Stanley Cup with Jonathan Ericsson.

thing that bugs me the most is he'll be right back out there on the top pairing next game

absolutely no accountability, despite all his mistakes

I admire your optimism, but this game was the Wings at their best. They haven't played a better game. And they lost. Now Tampa, just an hour ago a shaken team, has all the confidence and momentum going home, w

Mike Babcock does not believe in momentum :D

In all serious Ericsson is a total waste of a D pairing. I was at the last regular season game the wings played in Tampa and the first goal hey scored was the tandem of E and Howard. E lets the winger walk right into the zone and then has to play off him because he's too slow, lets him take a decent shot, then Howard angles the rebound right to the late man. Absolutely pathetic. I know it is because I play D in beer league stuff and he looks like I feel skating in his own zone and turning around and not handling the puck, and he's on a top pair in Detroit in the nhl.

And what was with the puck? It waffled off of everyone's stick repeatedly or slid over there sticks. Was the ice bad? It didn't seem to affect Tampa but it affected every Wings player.

It has nothing to do with the quality of the ice only the quality of the players if it only effected one team.

Quite a few suggestions that Glendenning was injured deliberately...even if were so, the NHL won't do a damn thing, so spilt milk. We just need to do the same to Johnson in the next game. I do get frustrated about how other teams do go out to injure our players, and the NHL continues to do f*** all.

Imagine what would happen in any other sport if a player injured another player after the whistle.

I agree he was twice the player hes been all series tonight. Set Nyquist up for two grade A chances that Nyquist somehow lost control of the puck. Was also wide open on Nyquists 10ft high saucer pass on a 3v1.

yeah that pissed me off, you have to get that on net.

blame E all you want, and I am far from his biggest fan, but if Helm shoots the puck in the 3rd instead of trying to make a pretty play, goal #1 never happens...blame him again in OT, if he shoots it instead if try to fancy play it into the middle....no goal. I dislike E a lot, but it was two huge mistakes by Helm that cost them. I yelled at the tv before the 1st goal "why did you cut back?" my wife said don't worry... Then in OT I screamed "Shoot it!" again wife said calm down.... Thank you Helm for the series turning...

Quite a few suggestions that Glendenning was injured deliberately...even if were so, the NHL won't do a damn thing, so spilt milk. We just need to do the same to Johnson in the next game. I do get frustrated about how other teams do go out to injure our players, and the NHL continues to do f*** all. Imagine what would happen in any other sport if a player injured another player after the whistle.
This isn't another sport it's hockey. Also people need to stop blaming the refs, they've called a good game Wings have nobody but themselves to blame.