• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 4 GDT : Lightning 3 at Red Wings 2 (OT) - Series Tied 2-2

Rate this topic

This is going to be a tougher game no doubt, but I think some of our kids are starting to show signs of waking from their playoff slumbers. Abby will be better tonight. Mrazek will have to be big again. It's all very doable though.

This is going to be a tougher game no doubt, but I think some of our kids are starting to show signs of waking from their playoff slumbers. Abby will be better tonight. Mrazek will have to be big again. It's all very doable though.

I expected the kids to start slow honestly. They don't have a lot of playoff experience. They will be ok in time

I'll be out having dinner for the start. If I don't terrify them with my playoff hockey intensity, I might be able to get some of my friends into it.

I will be wearing the same Octopi Hockeytown t-shirt I wore to the Tigers game. LGRW!!!

I expected the kids to start slow honestly. They don't have a lot of playoff experience. They will be ok in time

Yeah, it's not altogether shocking. It's frustrating as a fan, but I don't really hold it against them. It's a tough game, that playoff hockey...

I'll be out having dinner for the start. If I don't terrify them with my playoff hockey intensity, I might be able to get some of my friends into it.

I will be wearing the same Octopi Hockeytown t-shirt I wore to the Tigers game. LGRW!!!

I'm very good at terrifying my friends with my playoff hockey intensity.

Tonight could be a repeat of Game 1. In Game 3 Tampa had more good looks than Detroit they just couldn't cash in. Johnson wont miss two empty nets again so Detroit needs to come out and get a lead and Mrazek will have to steal it the rest of the way. Should Detroit win its a good 50/50 they move on. The Chicago series two years ago proves that the 4th win is the toughest to get.

Z really needs to step up. Its sad to say but the guy has just looked old for 3 months. Rapidly declining old.

we aren't playing Chicago(basically a crappy version of our old teams) anymore if we win tonight we will win the series, I think we can upset the Habs as well and if we beat them man oh man those New York teams better watchout because Mrazek will definitely have the team on his back and Z will probably be dominating by then I really see a CHi vs DET final this year, lets spoil the fun ruin the dynasty and then laugh as they trade away that whole team just to keep Kane AND Toews we see how thats going for Pittsburgh right now(Crosby and Malkin) lol.. #GoWings

IMO if they don't trade one then they have 5 years until they will compete for the cup again, pitts is close if they didn't have such a crappy back end they could've took the rags to seven

Some of y'all need to sloooooow down :lol:

It's the playoffs--there's no such thing as predictability. Sure, going up 3-1 would feel AMAZING and strangely sensual, but it is never over until we're patting butts after our 4th win. One game at a time.

NOW DESTROY THEM.

Some of y'all need to sloooooow down :lol:

It's the playoffs--there's no such thing as predictability. Sure, going up 3-1 would feel AMAZING and strangely sensual, but it is never over until we're patting butts after our 4th win. One game at a time.

NOW DESTROY THEM.

i haven't felt this good since we beat the ducks, i feel like this is our last year at the cup for a while if we don't add a big piece this summer, theres always next year but what are the chances that D and Z are both healthy then? im an optimist and i feel good about this team so lGRW!

I don't know that anything will ever top the Laughing Hudlers

Laughing Hudlers is on a legendary level

Another Mrazek shutout tonight would kind of be hilarious.

I hope we can match the speed and intensity we had in Game 3.

Another shutout would be great but Mrazek hasnt proven to be able to put together consistant top notch performances game after game yet. Hopefully its something he learns now.