• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 4 GDT : Lightning 3 at Red Wings 2 (OT) - Series Tied 2-2

Rate this topic

Hopefully. ;)

I mean, obviously Tigers' tickets would be better, but it'll have to do. Scherzer is pitching for the Nats, so it's a little like watching the Tigers. Except that I now think Max Scherzer is a douchebag.

Edited by kipwinger

I mean, obviously Tigers' tickets would be better, but it'll have to do. Scherzer is pitching for the Nats, so it's a little like watching the Tigers. Except that I know think Max Scherzer is a douchebag.

Oh man. The ball game will be great. I meant "Hopefully" as in: "Hopefully the motherf***ing Wings win tonight!!!!!!"

Hockey christ in heaven, I have No Idea how this game is gonna go. And it's pivotal. Probably series deciding one way or another.

Key good things lurking in the back of my mind before drop off:

*** Stamkos is really struggling. No idea if it's injuries or part defensive coverage part exhaustion. I hope all of the above, plus a wodoo spell by a Jamaican spellmaster Hutwoman. Also, he is misused in the Tampa PP.

**Tampa's Tyler line was defended great in game 3. More of the same. Pop em!

* Great pressure in terms of forechecking and good penetrating passes in game 3. This was a KEY difference from the other games, also the games from late in the regular season. Can they sustain? It is Critical.

Let's go RW.

Hockey christ in heaven, I have No Idea how this game is gonna go. And it's pivotal. Probably series deciding one way or another.

Key good things lurking in the back of my mind before drop off:

*** Stamkos is really struggling. No idea if it's injuries or part defensive coverage part exhaustion. I hope all of the above, plus a wodoo spell by a Jamaican spellmaster Hutwoman. Also, he is misused in the Tampa PP.

**Tampa's Tyler line was defended great in game 3. More of the same. Pop em!

* Great pressure in terms of forechecking and good penetrating passes in game 3. This was a KEY difference from the other games, also the games from late in the regular season. Can they sustain? It is Critical.

Let's go RW.

I testify that there is no hockey God except the one true hockey God, and Katie Strang is his prophet.

medium_SCFGm6Lidstrom.JPG

Lol Kipwinger. And wish we had the superman in your picture now, even at age.. 45?

As a tidbit, great posts pre-game in here, enjoyed reading most of them. As for those who will attend this game at the Joe.. Damn. I'll just shake my head to dust off the envy.

On paper Smith and Zids sounds like a pair that could greatly contribute offensivley. Zids has had a rough series so far, but he's a vet with playoff exp. so a good game from him would be a huge boon for the Wings.