• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DickieDunn

Brian McGrattan

Rate this topic

I didn't realize LGW was stacked with so many McGrattan fans!

I for one don't want him. We'd have to have a stoppage to clean the ice 5 to 10 times more per night just to clean up all the blood. I work early in the morning, I can't be up all night watching Brian smite the weak. Sorry.

Edited by number9

Children look to the left- in the cage next to the lion you will find Brian McGrattan a rare and almost mythical creature. Not unlike a unicorn, with giant balls the size of anvils and the strength of 10 men. This poor soul couldn't survive in the wild due to a lack of prey. So the humane society relocated him to Anaheim in an effort to save this rare species by mating him with Tim Jackman. If all goes according to plan, the world will ones again be populated by these magnificent beasts.

Children look to the left- in the cage next to the lion you will find Brian McGrattan a rare and almost mythical creature. Not unlike a unicorn, with giant balls the size of anvils and the strength of 10 men. This poor soul couldn't survive in the wild due to a lack of prey. So the humane society relocated him to Anaheim in an effort to save this rare species by mating him with Tim Jackman. If all goes according to plan, the world will ones again be populated by these magnificent beasts.

Please keep a safe distance from the Tim Jackman exhibit, he has been known to fling poo.