• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 5 GDT : Red Wings 4, at Lightning 0 (DET leads series, 3-2)

Rate this topic

I'm not entirely sure how this would happen, but I'm really glad its not a literal thing.

Oh, if you've watched the Wings all season, then you have *definitely* witnessed a group of men tripping over both their collective dick as well as their individual dicks. It's not as metaphorical as it sounds.

NO MORE.

Oh, if you've watched the Wings all season, then you have *definitely* witnessed a group of men tripping over both their collective dick as well as their individual dicks. It's not as metaphorical as it sounds.

NO MORE.

If it's not metaphorical, I'm suddenly feeling very inadequate. #notatriphazard

If it's not metaphorical, I'm suddenly feeling very inadequate. #notatriphazard

#longpairdontcare

#2sticksraisedwhenIcelly

NO MORE.

This is why Brian McGrattan sucks at hockey. Edited by jimmyemeryhunter

I feel like we had all the momentum until that goal was scored with 6 mins left. Now they are rolling like a steam train going into a home game, we need to score quick to remind them of what the first 54 minutes was like last game.

None of that this early. Nothing has happened yet. This is a new day and a new game. The players will definitely need to shake off the end of Game 4, so let's do the same.

LGRW!!!

Don't feel too great about this one, but LGW!! I expect Stamkos to have a good game, but hopefully he doesn't.

We have to expect Stamkos to break through sooner or later. With that said though, if the Wings steal tonights game, we will close it out in Game 6. If not, then all we have to do is win game 6 and put pressure on them with a Game 7. I don't think Tampa can handle a game 7. Inexperience would kill them in a game 7 and help us. Just my thoughts though. Let's Roll. Go Wings!!!!!!!

(I just keep thinking this series is gonna end like the Ducks series 2 years ago, Wings winning in 7)

Edited by Jericho613

Don't feel too great about this one, but LGW!! I expect Stamkos to have a good game, but hopefully he doesn't.

I don't expect jack s*** from Stamkos. I expect him to get shutdown and us to win.

This isn't directed at you but:

People expect bad games from our captain but expect good games from opposing team captains? HELL NAAAA. I EXPECT A HATRICK FROM ZETTERBERG AND I EXPECT STAMKOS TO CRY IN HIS CORNER. OH AND I EXPECT GLENDENING TO HIT THE S*** OUT OF JOHNSON TONIGHT.

LETS GO RED WINGS!

Edited by kickazz
circumventing curse filter

Stamkos will not have a superb game atleast. Dats will make bloody sure of that, I can blindly guarantee that after his last performance.

For those not knowing, handling Stamkos have been Pavel's duty throughout the series.

It's the Tyler Johnson line that bothers me, and Lightnings overall play at home. Could get really ugly, really fast.

Oh we're winning tonight and the only question is by how much. I think the Wings got their legs under themselves in Detroit and aren't going to be overrun like games 1 & 2. Someone is gonna bust out for the Wings tonight with a 3 point game, someone we're not expecting. I see it in my crystal ball.

And Stamkos' bike is in the basement of the Alamo!

Guest Playmaker

How are the Capitals and Islanders done with game 6 before we even start game 5?

What strange scheduling.

It may be due to the Washington Wizards also being in the playoffs and the fact the both play at the Verizon Center. Really glad the Wings have their own building.

Stamkos will not have a superb game atleast. Dats will make bloody sure of that, I can blindly guarantee that after his last performance.

For those not knowing, handling Stamkos have been Pavel's duty throughout the series.

It's the Tyler Johnson line that bothers me, and Lightnings overall play at home. Could get really ugly, really fast.

Given this more thought. I second myself. Stamkos will break out tonight one way or another. Hate to say it. Just close your eyes people and wait for the next game.

Don't have a good feeling about this one. The Wings haven't played well either game in Tampa and now they can get Johnson away from Glendening again.

Interested to see how the guys respond following Game 4. Either you throw it away and come out strong or it might have been the turning point of the series.

I think the Wings get Game 6 at home, but need to steal one on the road still.