• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 6 GDT : Lightning 5 at Red Wings 2 - Series Tied 3-3

Rate this topic

YEAAAA!!! FINISH IT!

I've been talking about Z a lot this enitre season, for good reason. I hope he gets a goal tomorrow. Since coming into the league he has scored goals in every single playoff series he has played. (I think over 20 series). This may be the first one where he won't. Cmon Z keep your record going!

Either way im hoping Mrazek gets a third shutout as a rookie!

Edited by kickazz

They better not let up. Tampa is going to come out flying. Now would be a great time for Mrazek to string together two wins.
this win-lose, win-lose gets boring. Win-win is exciting!

Final scores aside, the Wings have dominated TB in each of the last three games. The fact that we've been able to do that, means that TB doesn't have any answer for what we're doing. At home we get the match ups we want, we have the crazy home crowd which has been great and we have a chance to end it tonight. I can't imagine us not winning tonight, but then I couldn't imagine us blowing a 2 goal lead at home in the final 5 minutes either. TB's going to be desperate and if we want to win, we have to be desperate to end it tonight. It won't be easy and I'm thinking it'll be really close, but we'll win like 1-0 in OT.

ahh yes the bicycle kick lol

I want a win tonight for sure! We have the talent to do it we just need to be on our game. Mrazek needs to stay sharp and read the plays and if we keep the attack up offense wise we can bury them tonight. I am not a fan of game 7 games lol.. I find they lead to high blood pressure lol or donating another remote controller and tv to the landfill lol.. I love that commercial with NHL best fan made videos of the guy that dumps the water bottle over his head and is screaming lol

Edited by 91forever

AND there it is... Jon Cooper whining and saying we cheat

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2015/04/27/tampa-bay-head-coach-jon-cooper-accuses-red-wings-of-cheating/

Every Freaking Year! lol

Translation: "They're playing defense. That's not fair. How are we supposed to score goals if they have their players just following our players around, stealing the puck, and getting in front of our shots? They're cheating. They just need to let our players skate wherever they want, sit in the slot and wait for an uninterrupted pass so they can one time it. Preventing us from playing our game is just wrong."

Seriously, Cooper needs to grow a pair. They're losing because they're getting out coached and getting out coached very badly might I add. Saying that the other team is "cheating" is the first step towards failure.