• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

derblaueClaus

Kronwall suspended one game

Rate this topic

In all objectiveness it's getting the attention because he's made a name for himself with these hits. Then again, I completely agree it's asinine they are doing this and completely ignored the TB hits all series.

Even though he's toned it down the last few seasons, I think his history of these borderline types of hits are definitely a factor. There's likely a lot of people around the league still wanting him to get some sort of punishment for what he's done over the years.

Setting aside any other hit or non-suspension and pretending the DoPS actually tries to protect players, this hit should get a game suspension. However, taking into consideration all the crap they've let go this playoffs, I think the Wings can be understandably pissed if Kronner ends up sitting a game for this.

Quintal, the whole NHL DOPS you are bunch of ******* sissies, breaking another players hand, diving is ok smashing a players head through the glass is also ok but god forbid someone dishes out a great hit this ******* front office should get Kronwalled maybe then we'll get real hockey people running the show. Hey Quintal go drink some whine and collect a check from Moulson for letting your embellishers of the hook f*** you you ******* idiot and the whole league.

God I wish McKee was ready....want to suspend our players ? OK we'll give you f***ers a real reason to suspend them and you ******* idiots wont like the outcome.