• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

derblaueClaus

Kronwall suspended one game

Rate this topic

Can't say I'm surprised, but I'm definitely disappointed. The DoPS just further makes a mockery of itself.

I'm surprised their ******* video isn't all pink covered by a softish purple layer because that's seems to be the league wants to go with hockey. It's so embarrassing

Further proof that officiating in the NHL has gone down the toilet.

Borderline questionable hit. No previous record. No injury. Refusal to complain by the opposition. Compare to multiple attempts to injure elsewhere in the playoffs.....

No call on the ice and they justify a suspension for that with all of the other s*** that has occurred? There is no consistency at all when handing out punishments -- how does Subban get nothing or Weber slamming Z's head into the boards a few years ago?

This league is a complete joke. Probably want their small market to advance since apparently those teams are the glue of the NHL.

It was an illegal hit. Oh well. I didn't think the Wings were going to win the series anyway. I'm very surprised it even went this far. They lost the series in game 4. The better team will move on, no way in hell Wings win tomorrow. Tyler Johnson has completely owned the Wings so far. The better team usually wins in the end and that will be Tampa. But hey, at least we made the playoffs! LoL. Enjoy your summer people. Have fun and be safe.

from nhl's rule "charging"

The infraction may warrant any severity of penalty or combination of penalties as the officials deem fit, including a major plus a game misconduct, or suspension if the infraction results in injury to the opposing player.

no injury = no suspension, i guess they didn't get the memo

from nhl's rule "charging"

The infraction may warrant any severity of penalty or combination of penalties as the officials deem fit, including a major plus a game misconduct, or suspension if the infraction results in injury to the opposing player.

no injury = no suspension, i guess they didn't get the memo

His skates never leave the ice until after the hit. The NHL rules state jump into, didn't know you could jump into something with your feet on the ground.

On the video they circle Kronwall's feet at the moment of contact. Am I the only one who doesn't see skates off the ground yet? You are allowed to leave the ground after contact.

No injury, no prior disciplinary history, and this is a Game 7. I hope Babcock absolutely lights up the commissioner when the media asks him about this. Screw the paltry fines. This team shouldn't take this blatant slap in the face laying down.

What an absolute joke. I wish I could boycott the NHL or something, but there is no way I can miss this game. But for god man have some consistency. More dangerous checks have been thrown in this series alone and there was no suspension. This is a game 7. The guy did not even get hurt. Abby and Glendening should have fake injured or fake "concussed" when they got there head sandwiched into the boards. Good job NHL yet another step closer to soccer/NBA/acting. Just cause it is a big hit does not make it worthy of a suspension.

On the video they circle Kronwall's feet at the moment of contact. Am I the only one who doesn't see skates off the ground yet? You are allowed to leave the ground after contact.

No injury, no prior disciplinary history, and this is a Game 7. I hope Babcock absolutely lights up the commissioner when the media asks him about this. Screw the paltry fines. This team shouldn't take this blatant slap in the face laying down.

The video is such BS, I watched it twice that was a big mistake blood pressure rising.