• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

derblaueClaus

Kronwall suspended one game

Rate this topic

I wish they threw him out yesterday. They probably would have accepted that as the game suspension. Either way, Weber can slam Z's head into the boards with full intent but get away with it. This leagues "justice" system is a joke.

Agreed. If they tossed him yesterday he probably doesn't get anything. Or at least a fine.

It was a bad hit by Kronwall. It's hard for me to argue it wasn't. It's just infuriating given all the other crap that hasn't even warranted a review or suspension from the DoPS.

I'm done watching once the Wings go out.

Not just this incident, but I have said for years, I hate the NHL besides my undying devotion to the Red Wings. Garbage league run by clowns.

If I'm the owner I'm storming into New York or wherever this joke of a league has their front-office and declare to "rethink" some expenses the Wigns have to pay outside of their own till this league is run by competent guys and not lawyers.

I remembers a guy who ended Savard's career and got............NOTHING

Edited by frankgrimes

Launching and jumping are different things. No where in the rule book does it say anything about launching!

42.1 Charging - A minor or major penalty shall be imposed on a player who skates or jumps into, or charges an opponent in any manner.

Charging shall mean the actions of a player who, as a result of distance traveled, shall violently check an opponent in any manner. A “charge” may be the result of a check into the boards, into the goal frame or in open ice.

So he didn't travel a great distance, and his skate was on the ice moment of contact.

I think I'm just gonna keep posting this:

DeliriousPortlyCassowary.gif

This is the smoking gun we've been waiting for. Unequivocal proof that the DoPS is just a bunch of chimpanzees spinning a wheel of fortune.

Charging, launching, leaping hit to the head to a defenseless player, better give him nothing. Shea Weber all over again

Laughing at EJ Hradek.

They were talking about what the suspension means for Detroit.

He predicted that Marchenko would be in. So far, so good.

Then he stated that DeKeyser would have to be better. Quincey would have to be better. Kindl would have to do more.

Um... I'm thinking that if Marchenko is replacing Kronwall, Kindl doing more would mean- what?- bringing pompons to the press box?