• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

derblaueClaus

Kronwall suspended one game

Rate this topic

What about the hit on Glendening behind the net? He was hit in the head with an elbow as well....

Nope doesn't matter it wasnt a big enough hit to even get looked at. The NHL is a joke. Once weber didn't get suspended for what he did a few years ago I don't see how anything can be a suspension in the playoffs.

So if Kronwall gets suspended for this, but not Subban for his slash or Weber for his WWE audition tape....Oh boy that should be fun to see reactions from....

Maybe they should fine Kucherov for flying into the blue line with his head tucked down instead of up? Fine the idiot who put himself in that spot. Keep your head up and: 1. you don't likely get hit like that and 2. the hit is probably to the chest entirely.

Guys will start ducking heads to get these calls if they set the precedent on this.

Pasha - concussion no suspension not even a freaking hearing

Baseball swing - no suspension not even a fine

Smashing Z's head against the glass - 3.000 $ fine

Finally seeing the Niklas Kronwall I've loved to watch - hearing.

If they suspend him this leagues' front office is obviously more f***ed up then I've thought they would be. This is hockey for crying out loud it's violent, physical and fast that's why it's the best sport in the world don't turn it into sissies on ice if I wanted to watch that, I'd have tons of other "sports" to watch. They better fine him - if needed ... - the max amount of what $ 5.000 ?

Edited by frankgrimes

Baseball swing - no suspension not even a fine

Smashing Z's head against the glass - 3.000 $ fine

Finally seeing the Niklas Kronwall I've loved miss - hearing.

If they suspend him this is leagues front office is obviously more f***ed up then I've thought they would be. This is hockey for crying out loud it's violent, physical and fast that's why it's the best sport in the world don't turn it into sissies on ice if I wanted to watch that, I'd have tons of other "sports" to watch. They better fine him - if needed ... - the max amount of what $ 5.000 ?

He definitely left his feet.

Could've been called on the ice.

It wasn't.

Suspension though?! What in the world is this world of hockey coming to.

So if Kronwall gets suspended for this, but not Subban for his slash or Weber for his WWE audition tape....Oh boy that should be fun to see reactions from....

Maybe they should fine Kucherov for flying into the blue line with his head tucked down instead of up? Fine the idiot who put himself in that spot. Keep your head up and: 1. you don't likely get hit like that and 2. the hit is probably to the chest entirely.

Guys will start ducking heads to get these calls if they set the precedent on this.

This exactly. Get your head up. Your in the NHL you should be able to play the game of hockey with your head up. If your head is down looking at the puck you deserve to get exactly what kucherov got. If your heads up you see kronwall coming and you avoid the hit all together. Fact of the matter is play with your head up its not that hard

This exactly. Get your head up. Your in the NHL you should be able to play the game of hockey with your head up. If your head is down looking at the puck you deserve to get exactly what kucherov got. If your heads up you see kronwall coming and you avoid the hit all together. Fact of the matter is play with your head up its not that hard

Im willing to bet this is exactly why we haven't seen "that" Kron in a while. Guys are more observant of who is on the ice + new rules.....guy finally does it...and bam...

Im willing to bet this is exactly why we haven't seen "that" Kron in a while. Guys are more observant of who is on the ice + new rules.....guy finally does it...and bam...

I bet that's why too. I'm just baffled at how guys can have there heads down so much. Kucherov deserves that hit because he didn't play with his head up.

I think it's safe to say Kronner won't suite up for game 7.

Apparently a 2 handed slash from PK to an opponents wrist is 'OK', but nailing a guy with his head down (although Kronner drove thru him, and left his feet a bit) will be suspended...Oh well.

You are probably right kronwall will be suspended 1 game

This is absolute f***en bulls*** ... If he gets suspended it's cause bettman and his f***en minions are trying to help tampa to move on

No way In hell should he be suspended .... And the way the nhl works with its bulls*** of players not getting suspended when guys return back in the lineup the fact that kucherov returned to the game and were even talking about this is nonsense

Edited by nyqvististhefuture

This is absolute f***en bulls*** ... If he gets suspended it's cause bettman and his f***en minions are trying to help tampa to move on

No way In hell should he be suspended .... And the way the nhl works with its bulls*** of players not getting suspended when guys return back in the lineup the fact that kucherov returned to the game and were even talking about this is nonsense

That's why we need hockey guys running the show and the product will improve.

Ok Kronner left his feet warm/fine him but don't mess with game 7 because Kucherov can't be bothered to keep his head up!

Apparently, the new policy of the NHL is to review questionable non-calls. When a referee makes a call on, say a two handed slash that causes a fracture, the incident has been dealt with and it's over. When a ref decides, on ice, that a hit was probably clean and some toolbag was too busy admiring his own stick work, the league has a duty to ensure that the referee is second guessed. This rule is to be enforced more completely if the player involved is not blowing Bettman.

It's 2015, where the hell is a sarcasm font?!

In kucherovs defense he did pretty much take the blame for it....

He made a hit. Im not going to cry now, Kucherov said. Its a part of the game. Thats why we play here.

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2015/04/28/wings-kronwall-has-hearing-today-for-hit-on-kucherov/

In kucherovs defense he did pretty much take the blame for it....

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2015/04/28/wings-kronwall-has-hearing-today-for-hit-on-kucherov/

I saw that. Good on Kucherov. That should end discussion right there.

It was a hit that due to silly little things like physics looked worse than it was.

It wasn't an intentional sucker punch (Looking at you Steel-Hip Benn) or slash to someone's wrist (PeeKay)